Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

No Crafting Writ Boards on Stros M'Kai?

CanTankEros
I had thought that every region had crafting writ boards, but I've looked exhaustively in Port Hunding and Saintsport and I just can't find them. Do I need to do something to unlock them?

If anyone knows of any on Stros M'kai or knows for a fact there are none, please enlighten me.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There are no crafting writ boards in the starting zones, so none in Stros M'kai, Beatnikh, Bleakrock, Bal Foyen, or Khenarthi's Roost.
    Edited by Jayne_Doe on April 13, 2017 6:19PM
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crafting writ boards are found in any city that has writ delivery locations (max. one city per zone). And yes, that excludes the starter zones.
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • pala_the4th
    pala_the4th
    ✭✭
    Well that sucks, I bought the nice classic home in that area and I cannot get the writs :(
    EU XBone
    High Elf Sorcerer