Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

PS4 NA - Why are skellies selling for 250k+ ?

WarpigFunk
WarpigFunk
✭✭✭
Is there like a premium on Animus stones and Bones or something?

I'd buy one right now for like 100-125k - but some of these traders are at like 3-400k for skelly and 800k for robust. ... the ****?
PS4 [NA]
Hingle McKringleberry - Altmer MagSorc DD The Flawless Conquerer
Sek Sual Chocolate - Redguard StamSorc DD Stormproof
Doktor Feelgood - Breton Templar Healz Boethia's Scythe
Tiberius Asskickatron - Imperial DK StamTank Mageslayer
-VERIFIED-
-FFF-
vAAHM 100k+, vSOHM 100k+, vHRCHM 100k+, vMoL 78k, vDSA 36k, vMA 535k
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The lowest I've ever listed one for is $200k. The animus stone costs me about $150k. Then $8k for the Kuta, $3k for the bone, plus $15k for the other junk in it. That's $176k in costs.

If I list for $200k I get $184 from the sale. That's $8k profit, but doesn't pay squat for having learned the recipe to make those, and if it doesn't sell I'm out all that money. It's a risky item to make and list, which is why people want more for it.
  • WarpigFunk
    WarpigFunk
    ✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    The lowest I've ever listed one for is $200k. The animus stone costs me about $150k. Then $8k for the Kuta, $3k for the bone, plus $15k for the other junk in it. That's $176k in costs.

If I list for $200k I get $184 from the sale. That's $8k profit, but doesn't pay squat for having learned the recipe to make those, and if it doesn't sell I'm out all that money. It's a risky item to make and list, which is why people want more for it.

That makes sense- I had no idea Animus stones were priced that high
    PS4 [NA]
    Hingle McKringleberry - Altmer MagSorc DD The Flawless Conquerer
    Sek Sual Chocolate - Redguard StamSorc DD Stormproof
    Doktor Feelgood - Breton Templar Healz Boethia's Scythe
    Tiberius Asskickatron - Imperial DK StamTank Mageslayer
    -VERIFIED-
    -FFF-
    vAAHM 100k+, vSOHM 100k+, vHRCHM 100k+, vMoL 78k, vDSA 36k, vMA 535k
  • VelociousLegend
    VelociousLegend
    ✭✭✭
    You also have to consider the cost of writ vouchers needed for the original skeleton recipe along with the mats needed to craft it. There is value in putting in the resources and time to acquire the recipe and be able to craft the skeleton for others - plus the mats it takes to create them.
    Xbox - NA
    GT: VelociousLegend
    PC - NA
    @VelociousLegend

"All gave some. Some gave all."