The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Progression Trials Team Forming

Flux1st
Flux1st
Xxxx
Edited by Flux1st on April 24, 2017 1:55AM
  • Flux1st
    Flux1st
    Bump!
  • Flux1st
    Flux1st
    Still looking to fill out our roster - would really enjoy some mag dps and tanks.
  • Flux1st
    Flux1st
    We have added a few - still recruiting!
  • Flux1st
    Flux1st
    We have added some more to our team. Still looking for additional players!
  • johnnyblade11
    Hello, I'm a day one player on ps4 with 7 cp 600 toons 3 mag dps 2 healers 1 mag tank 1 stam dps and was looking to join a end game trials guild with the consideration of working my way up to the progression group. Thank you for consideration. Johnnyblade11 gamer tag.
  • llSRRll
    llSRRll
    ✭✭✭
    I have a DK tank (my most experienced) have completed all vet trials multiple times but VetMaw including SO HM, also have a magsorc dps, magDK dps, and a Templar Healer. I would love a great guild that is working to complete VetMaw. PSN is llSRRll. Vetmaw is really the only thing I have left to complete in this game.
  • Flux1st
    Flux1st
    If you can truly commit to the ideology laid out in my original post, add "shooelie" on PSN and we can get you both in for a chat to see how things go.
  • WarpigFunk
    WarpigFunk
    ✭✭✭
    Hi flux ... :neutral:
    Edited by WarpigFunk on April 20, 2017 11:15PM
    PS4 [NA]
    Hingle McKringleberry - Altmer MagSorc DD The Flawless Conquerer
    Sek Sual Chocolate - Redguard StamSorc DD Stormproof
    Doktor Feelgood - Breton Templar Healz Boethia's Scythe
    Tiberius Asskickatron - Imperial DK StamTank Mageslayer
    -VERIFIED-
    -FFF-
    vAAHM 100k+, vSOHM 100k+, vHRCHM 100k+, vMoL 78k, vDSA 36k, vMA 535k
  • Istealstuff
    Istealstuff
    Soul Shriven
    are these guilds still looking for members? please let me know!

PSN: Istealstuff
  • koko1881
    koko1881
    Looking for a progression guild for my healer, psn koko71105