Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What new motif are you the most looking for in Morrowind ?

Sotha_Sil
Sotha_Sil
✭✭✭✭✭
Edited by Sotha_Sil on April 12, 2017 11:05AM
Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!

What new motif are you the most looking for in Morrowind ? 67 votes

Hlaalu
5%
ZigoSidListerJMCCadaCosaIAMHOGG 4 votes
Redoran
0%
Telvanni
13%
AngierHaphazardAlluregorlogoriuseb17_ESOCadburyCravallloSophieousVanthras79YamiKurukuBastetmau 9 votes
Vivec Ordinator
4%
Gilbert_Gaucirwb17_ESOKelceszsitvaij 3 votes
Morag Tong
14%
GilvothBergisMacBrideRosenrotWolfApplebladealtemrielf0dderAthymhormiaKatharynaDanz_MacabreRaventh 10 votes
Ashlander
10%
DerethDawnbladeManicDeeTaleof2CitiesErynyesyashualaydinMAEKboggo 7 votes
Morrowind Glass
10%
RainwhisperSotha_SilUntrustedExistenzalsuranAliyavanaakl77Erenhald 7 votes
All of them
31%
FelixTheCattIruil_ESOapostate9nine9sixShanjijriAetherderiusApheriusEasily_LostAdamskiAldersbebynnagDragonking06DrazoriousTevalaurFerrumnCutemWhoThenNow7Trip391SaturnanaMarshRangerHazMythrialDrowlogarifmik 21 votes
Vivec's skirt !
1%
FinchRevolution 1 vote
Other
7%
O_LYKOSWrecking_GorillaparkhamlientierThannazzar 5 votes
  • akl77
    akl77
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morrowind Glass
    Wow, that's a lot of new motifs!
    Pc na
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hlaalu
    I made a Hlaalu character so I'm hoping to have her dress the part :).
    Edited by ListerJMC on April 12, 2017 11:22AM
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • alsuran
    alsuran
    ✭✭✭
    Morrowind Glass
    I have fond memories of the Glass armor I used to have when I played the original Morrowind. I don't really have any idea how the others you mentioned will look like.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashlander
    I don't think ZOS has confirmed all of these have they?
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morrowind Glass
    All of these motifs exist in the way that NPCs wear them in the trailers/ESO live videos. If we will get access to all of them when Morrowind launches is unknown at this point but it is more than likely than we will get them eventually as they already exist.
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on April 13, 2017 1:29PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Dragonking06
    Dragonking06
    ✭✭✭
    All of them
    The one that lets me change the look of my god damned dropped sets and monster sets!
    PC - NA Server
    Nora Wolf-bane - Nord - Knight of Alkosh, Tank
    "We both looked into the Abyss. But when it looked back... You blinked."
  • Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telvanni
    The one that lets me change the look of my god damned dropped sets and monster sets!

Because a style changing system is out of the question? (I wish we had an answer for this.)
    Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Mage's Guild Magister, Resident of Daggerfall Overlook, Lord of Tel Galen, Psijic Monk, Antiquarian, Breton Scholar, and Traveler.

• AtraisMachina
    AtraisMachina
    ✭✭✭
    Wtf are you talking about?
  • ManicDee
    ManicDee
    ✭✭
    Ashlander

Indeed!
  • Code2501
    Code2501
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know it's not Morrowind, but what about shivering isles amber.
  • FerrumnCutem
    FerrumnCutem
    ✭✭✭✭
    All of them
    Would be dope if the new crafted sets would be viable so we could actualy use these wonderfull motifs.
    Or yknow, Transmog system.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ashlander
    Here they are per the patch notes (see below).

You can get a glimpse of the Ordinator Armor by checking out the ESO Live Morrowind intro with Gina, Jessica, and Rich Lambert:

New Crafting Motifs
    We’ve added four new Motifs for you to collect and craft!
    • The Ashlander style can be learned from the Ashlanders of Vvardenfell.
      • Motif chapters can occasionally be found as rewards for performing daily quests for Numani-Rasi or Huntmaster Sorim-Nakar.
      • The style item, Ash Canvas, can also be earned from the same quests.
    • The Buoyant Armiger style can be obtained from treasure chests and treasure maps across Vvardenfell.
      • Motif chapters are rare, but show up more often in higher-difficulty chests and treasure map chests. By quirk of fate, those who have proven themselves friends of the island and the living god Vivec are more likely to find its chapters or book than others.
      • The style item, Volcant Viridian, can be refined from Viridian Dust, which can be found uncommonly on any harvestable resource in Vvardenfell.
    • The Morag Tong style can be learned from the Hall of Justice in Vivec City.
      • Motif chapters can occasionally be found in Bounty Dispensations or Explorer’s Dispensations awarded to those who complete tasks for the Hall of Justice.
      • The style item, Boiled Carapace, can also be earned from the same quests.
    • The Militant Ordinator style can be acquired from the Battleground Supplies Merchant near Vivec City.
      • Each motif chapter can be purchased for Alliance Points from Colotarion, in the Gladiator’s Quarters.
      • The style item, Lustrous Sphalerite, can be refined from Dull Sphalerite, which is sold for Alliance Points from the same merchant.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of them
    I have been so busy with the anniversary festival i havent been on the forums

so i pop in today and ooooohhhh natchpotes (gets excited)

ooh new motifs ( gets a little more excited)

so i reach this part

Daedric Furnishing Plans
    The reward chests for Dark Anchors across Tamirel now have a small chance to contain a Daedric furnishing plan.
    These same furnishing plans can be found, more rarely, from slain humanoid Daedra, such as Dremora or Xivkyn.

(actually squeal in excitment)

So while yes i am excited about clothing crafting - im more excited about daedric furniture crafting...
  • Wrecking_Gorilla
    Wrecking_Gorilla
    ✭✭✭
    Other
    Crafted sets are in such a bad spot right now. The new ones aren't any better and dropped sets will still be bis. Master writs is all crafters have to look forward to. All the pretty motifs and you have to wear the same crap as everyone else.
    Edited by Wrecking_Gorilla on April 19, 2017 1:31PM
  • FelixTheCatt
    FelixTheCatt
    ✭✭✭
    All of them
    Looking forward to all of them. I love the choices available , even if some I'm not a big fan of. Diversity!
    Xbox - Kuchini07
    Eso - FaCoffinDye (EP)
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other
    none..
    PC-EU @lientier
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭

None, because no matter how cool they look.... you still will not have a full matching armor set.

5 + 2 + weapons...

until we get a system to allow transmogrification (i.e. armor style matching- like Guild Wars2 or SW:ToR or others)

• Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    All of them
    Just for my collection.
  • Aetherderius
    Aetherderius
    ✭✭✭✭
    All of them
    Interested in what Heavy Ashlander looks like since we have both light and medium in game already. And Vivec's skirt. Would be a neat costume.
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't even know what current motifs look like.