The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Better balance for magicka DKs.

Baphomet
Baphomet
✭✭✭✭✭
So, lately I've been running my magicka DK again, and I am glad to see that the class is finally competitive again. But alas, it is still weaker than its magicka counterparts - however, a few minor tweaks could fix that, I believe.

1. Petrify.
- this ability should NOT be dodgeable.

2. Fiery grip.
- this ability should be brought more in line with other gap closers i.e.more damage and lower cost.

3. Dragon scales.
- this ability should have a 6 sec duration again (as per shields) and reflect up to 6 projectiles.

4. Molten armaments
- the damage bonus should apply to both partially- and fully charged heavy attacks again. Maybe reduce the damage bonus slightly in return.

5. Inferno
- consider changing this ability into a DoT orientated aura similar to hurricane. It would synergize better with the DK's dotty nature.

6. Dark talons
- considering how dodgy and evaside builds are in ESO nowadays, maybe it would be fair to increase the radius of this ability to 8m again.

7. Stone fist
- this ability should have a fire version morph. Make the stone giant morph do fire damage and call it lava fist or something.

8. Cinder storm
- being only a snare, this ability should have a larger radius.

9. Dragon knight standard
- this ultimate is being outperformed by other ultimates. Reduce the cost slightly or increase the damage a little.
- The Psijic Order
- TKO
- Dominant Dominion
- The Noore