The issues related to Steam players logging in to the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
The Stonethorn DLC and Update 27 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

---* Seasoned Socials *--- starting up in ESO * Small * Casual * Mature *

Galtavok
Galtavok
test2.png

<Seasoned Socials> is a guild of seasoned mmo-veterans who have been around and played mmo's since EQ 1 and the first, now canceled, star wars mmo. Since 2015 we have been focused on WoW but are now establishing a presence in ESO aswell.

Our typical member is around 40 years old and have familiy, kids and career - with a corresponding understanding of the requirements in Real Life and the effects it may have on gaming.

We are now looking for a few new members to join us.

What we are looking for
  • You are a social person who like to chat in /guild. You are mature, probably 30+ years old, and you are interested in making new friends.
  • We don't have an age-limit but our target group are primarily people like ourselves - adults who have a family and their family-members.
  • Veterans as well as Newbies and returning players are welcome.

What we offer
  • We want to create a unique social and friendly atmosphere where you feel that you log on to ESO to meet your friends (or get to know a new friend). If you want to be part of building something new from the start, now is the time to join us.
  • We aim to be a closely-knit comunity, and this means that we will start out a small guild and grow it from there - slowly and together. We see no point in mass-recruitment and having 500 members who never speak to eachother.
  • Play the game your way. A game should be fun - not work. There will be no pressure, no requirements and no obligations. As such, we will not be a hardcore guild in any specific part of the game (PvP, raiding, etc) - but we will provide a casual and comfy atmosphere with knowledgeable people where you can try all parts of the game - or specialize in what you like.
  • We have a mix of members who are new and who have played since launch
  • Guild Hall with all crafting facilities, target dummy, bank, merchant, fence and dye-station
  • A web-based forum full of tips, tricks and helpful advice
  • A discord-server for cross-game chat (and/or voice-chat for those who wants it)
Screenshot_20170410_195450.png
Screenshot_20170410_195552.png

How to apply
Contact me in-game: @Galtavok
Edited by Galtavok on May 13, 2017 8:00AM
  • Galtavok
    Galtavok
    A warm welcome to our new members.

We still have a few spots open if anyone else is interested in joining us. :-)
    Edited by Galtavok on April 19, 2017 4:31PM
  • Galtavok
    Galtavok
    We are approaching 20 members, at which point we will pause recruitment to make sure everyone gets to know eachother.

There are still a few spots open.
  • Bars
    Bars
    ✭✭✭
    sounds good invite if room left @hin and if not its cool dude
  • Galtavok
    Galtavok
    We're opening up another 5 spots of cosyness!
  • mich102streameb17_ESO
    mich102streameb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    @mich102 hi i am looking to join
  • ChronoChristophe
    Galtavok,

It seems like it would be a good fit for me. I too am a veteran of MMO's. I play for fun and quite when it feels like work. My char. is called Chrono Christopher and is a level 13 Templar. I play for an hour or two a day on Weekdays. I play every weekend for several hours providing family time allows. I am 38 years old and all though I am new to ESO I have played all The Elder Scrolls games. If you still have an opening I would be interested in joining. i tried to reach out to you in game yesterday, but I was unable to get a message sent.

Thank you,

Chrono
  • Galtavok
    Galtavok
    Hey there Chrono,

I will try and see if I can find you. Is it @Chrono?
  • MadPhoenix
    MadPhoenix
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I'd really love to join your guild if there are still open spots :) I'm MadPhoenix ingame
  • Minagoroshi
    Minagoroshi
    Soul Shriven
    recruit me please @AmeNoShin
    The one that survives is not the strongest or the healthiest, but the one that adaptes.
  • Galtavok
    Galtavok
    MadPhoenix wrote: »
    Hello! I'd really love to join your guild if there are still open spots :) I'm MadPhoenix ingame

Hi! I've sent you a friend-request. Lets have a chat when we're both online next.
  • Galtavok
    Galtavok
    recruit me please @AmeNoShin

Hello.

We are a small guild with a distinct philosophy and are looking for people who find that particular philosophy appealing. "Add me please" is not an application which will get you an invite. Neither is applying to 5 different guilds at the same time.

I wish you best of luck with finding your guild in one of the other 4.
  • Galtavok
    Galtavok
    Thank you everyone for your continued ínterest in our Guild and our way of gaming.

We have had a large inflow of applications and in order to stay true to what we're about - a social community where we actually do get to know eachother - we are putting recruitment on hold for now. We need some time for the new members to integrate in the guild and find their feet.
  • ChronoChristophe
    Galtavok,

I figured out why I couldn't whisper to you. I didn't notice it before, but you are on the EU server. I am on the NA server. It's too bad really, your guild is exactly what I am looking for. I wish you and your guild the best.
  • Galtavok
    Galtavok
    Galtavok,

I figured out why I couldn't whisper to you. I didn't notice it before, but you are on the EU server. I am on the NA server. It's too bad really, your guild is exactly what I am looking for. I wish you and your guild the best.

That explains it!

I you decide to reroll on the EU server let me know.
  • speedbumpb16_ESO
    speedbumpb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Would appreciate an invite please. Sounds just the place to lay my helmet and daggers after a long day out hacking and slashing. I am a mature gamer 40+. Please contact me @speedbump if I can be of any use.
  • XFaZeD
    XFaZeD
    Hi i am interested in joining you guild, just looking for a laid back guild to find some players to play with

returning player after a short break

@XFaZeD
  • Kazide
    Kazide
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I am a returning player. I reached level 50 when the game first launched and quit shortly after. I thought I would take another look and after a few days playing I am enjoying playing again. I signed up for ESO plus for the year so I plan on staying around for the long run and am looking for a casual, friendly and mature social group. This sounds perfect. If you are still recruiting I would happily join.

Thanks @Kazide
  • blulk
    blulk
    Soul Shriven
    Please send me an invite @blulk