The issues related to Steam players logging in to the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers have been resolved at this time. If you continue to experience difficulties at login, please restart your client. Thank you for your patience!
---* Seasoned Socials *--- starting up in ESO * Small * Casual * Mature *
Edited by Galtavok on May 13, 2017 8:00AM
is a guild of seasoned mmo-veterans who have been around and played mmo's since EQ 1 and the first, now canceled, star wars mmo. Since 2015 we have been focused on WoW but are now establishing a presence in ESO aswell.
Our typical member is around 40 years old and have familiy, kids and career - with a corresponding understanding of the requirements in Real Life and the effects it may have on gaming.
We are now looking for a few new members to join us.
What we are looking for
- You are a social person who like to chat in /guild. You are mature, probably 30+ years old, and you are interested in making new friends.
- We don't have an age-limit but our target group are primarily people like ourselves - adults who have a family and their family-members.
- Veterans as well as Newbies and returning players are welcome.
What we offer
- We want to create a unique social and friendly atmosphere where you feel that you log on to ESO to meet your friends (or get to know a new friend). If you want to be part of building something new from the start, now is the time to join us.
- We aim to be a closely-knit comunity, and this means that we will start out a small guild and grow it from there - slowly and together. We see no point in mass-recruitment and having 500 members who never speak to eachother.
- Play the game your way. A game should be fun - not work. There will be no pressure, no requirements and no obligations. As such, we will not be a hardcore guild in any specific part of the game (PvP, raiding, etc) - but we will provide a casual and comfy atmosphere with knowledgeable people where you can try all parts of the game - or specialize in what you like.
- We have a mix of members who are new and who have played since launch
- Guild Hall with all crafting facilities, target dummy, bank, merchant, fence and dye-station
- A web-based forum full of tips, tricks and helpful advice
- A discord-server for cross-game chat (and/or voice-chat for those who wants it)