The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Game - Call Em Out!

Jemcrystal
Jemcrystal
✭✭✭✭✭
Ever see someone's character in game and go omg wow (not World of Warcraft reference). I want to play a game where we take a screenshot of other players, NOT YOURSELF (plenty threads for that already) that we thought looked awesome. If you are also in the pic that is fine. We're gonna call them out! For looking so good. See if some day they come here and check out this thread and find their own character's picture. If they want they have to prove it was them by posting a pic of their character in the creation screen. Which is evidence that yes the called out character was really yours - help if you can still be in the clothes you got called out in but not necessary. I wish I could offer rewards but the nice looking player characters are probably more wealthy than me. Let's see if my game works first.

Rules:
1) The character you are calling out is not your own creation.
2) There is something special about them that made you go, "Wow, they look awesome!"
3) No account names. If you got names on accident but still want to post use Paint.net or likewise to blur/obscure any names in the shot. Up to you if you want to share your own char/acct name. Names and acct tags are private and only the owner can decide if they want to post theirs. It does not disqualify you from this little game if keep your char's name hiden.
4) If the called out person wants to prove the called out character was theirs they have to post a char creation pic. Up to them if they want to share char/acct name but THEY DO NOT HAVE TO. Privacy is important we're just having a little paparazzi fun.
5) Be nice if you wrote a small sentence on what caught your eye but not necessary.

Two lovely ladies in the street could not be more opposite. But I got goosebumps looking at them both. Calling out these fine characters. I was like, "Whoa, they look impressive."

Screenshot_20170412_035501.png
Screenshot_20170412_035515.png
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is sort of creepy
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    this is sort of creepy

No more creepy than what hollywood actors put up with. Why should they have all the fun? People worked hard on their characters. It's time for some recognition!

Next. I loved this princess-Bella-like attire. And the blue dragon was hers. My only regret was I tried to get into position to line the sunset up with her hair for halo effect but she rode away.

odo0kIx.png
  • QuebraRegra
    QuebraRegra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it happens quite a bit that I'll stop and look at someones outfit... I usually want to send a message and ask what the gear is.
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Backing up a bit to the Jester Festival April 2017. Calling out this fine gentlemen for creative appearance. He gave me a chance to play with my giffies - yet again. See? I don't just stalk pretty ladies with my "camera." I'm an Equal Opportunity Stalker. :wink:

giphy.gif
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickter wrote: »
    this is creepy

Fixed
  • Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    giphy.gif