Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Legendary lich rings&necklace

Xenofex
Xenofex
✭✭
Hello,
Is it possible to get legendary lich rings and necklace? If yes how? And what are my odds?
Flawless Conquer
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I believe the only way would be via the weekend trader in Cyrodiil who sells a selection of items each weekend.

However I don't know if Lich is in the pool of items which can be sold there.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • azfardajiwang
    azfardajiwang
    ✭✭
    Yeah, it's possible. Last weekend, the golden vendor at cyrodil sold golden viper necklace. I bet its possible that golden lich jewellery will be available for sale. Its a question of when though
    Natalia Irisa ★ Magicka Templar ★ Daggerfall Convenant ★ The Kelly Gang ★ Vivec PVP ★ Crowned Emperor 060617
    Nate The Bait ★ Magicka Templar ★ Aldmeri Dominion ★ The Kelly Gang ★ Vivec PVP ★
  • Xenofex
    Xenofex
    ✭✭
    I did not know that this weekend trader even exist. He is selling for gold or alliance points or some other currency?
    Flawless Conquer
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Xenofex wrote: »
    I did not know that this weekend trader even exist. He is selling for gold or alliance points or some other currency?

500k ap for a gold jewelry, 250k gold. You can buy for either. She also sells random monster helms in infused and impen traits(and all weights), I think for 200k ap or 100k gold.

I THINK Lich should be on the list since it's even been a set present in game before One Tam(and Golden doesn't seem to sell sets introduced with One Tam) but I don't think they've made an appearance there so far. Also since Lich is now BOP when/if gold jewelry shows up at Golden it will be BOP too so no buying it off someone else later.
    Edited by Magdalina on April 12, 2017 10:51AM
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Magdalina wrote: »
    Xenofex wrote: »

500k ap for a gold jewelry, 250k gold. You can buy for either. She also sells random monster helms in infused and impen traits(and all weights), I think for 200k ap or 100k gold.

I THINK Lich should be on the list since it's even been a set present in game before One Tam(and Golden doesn't seem to sell sets introduced with One Tam) but I don't think they've made an appearance there so far. Also since Lich is now BOP when/if gold jewelry shows up at Golden it will be BOP too so no buying it off someone else later.

^^ Confirming that those numbers are correct. I'll also clarify that monster set pieces bought with gold will be infused and ones bought with AP will be impen.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA