The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

VAA bug I have not seen before. Superman slam.

f047ys3v3n
f047ys3v3n
✭✭✭✭✭
So, we were doing VAA hard mode. I was range dps near one of the mini mages. I meteor came down and I blocked. I think there may have been something else near me. A mine perhaps. All the sudden I am flying up in the air hundreds of stories. Interestingly, when I came back down it dropped me a few feet to the left and therefore I bounced off the platform and fell some more. Group had to finish 1 dps shy and I got no loot. ZOS owes me 20k gold for the undaunted loot and gold vender item as well as 2 gold jewelry peices. How about they be a neck and ring of the healing mage. I have done AA and VAA well over 100 times. First time I have seen this bug.

[img][/img]Screenshot_20170412_005144_zpsjigrq9zt.png
Edited by f047ys3v3n on April 12, 2017 8:00AM
I am mostly pleased with the current state of ESO. Please do continue to ban cheaters though and you guys have to find out who is duping gold and how because the economy is currently non-functional.
  • ForsakenSin
    ForsakenSin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "I believe I can fly
    I believe I can touch the sky
    I think about it every night and day
    Spread my wings and fly away
    I believe I can soar
    I see me running through that open door
    I believe I can fly
    I believe I can fly
    I believe I can fly hoo"
    "By many i am seen as hero...as a savior of the Tamriel i will not stop until every Daedra every evil there is in Tamriel is vanquish by my hands..
    However i do this for my own purpose to gain trust of mortals to worship me and to eliminate my competition i will not bend my knee to lead your army to serve you Molag Bal , i will simply just take it from you.."--- Forsaken Sin( Magica Sorc)

Arise From Darkness Forsaken SIn
    "You have been a loyal High Elf Magica Sorc
    Conjure of Darkness, Master of Magic
    Killer of Molag Bal and Savior of Ebonheart Pact
    Until Dark Brotherhood killed you...
    but now..NOW its time to Arise From Darkness once again..."

• malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    "...
    I believe I can fly hoo"

You should end in a splatter,
    and we'll gather you in a platter.
    And as your bits scatter,
    bouncing a quatre,
    your armor will become flatter.

On your grave some attar,
    to hide the stink of you, mushy batter.
    What's the matter, oh thee spatter?
    Cry to thee mater,
    Thee are now antimatter.
    PC, EU
    Not elite, not the best. Just enjoying ESO.
    Not the worst either. "Casual" != "totally ignorant"
    @taciti
  • malicia
    malicia
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^^It's times like this I'm so glad the forum doesn't have an equal but opposite button of "Awesome"!.
    PC, EU
    Not elite, not the best. Just enjoying ESO.
    Not the worst either. "Casual" != "totally ignorant"
    @taciti
  • heyewe
    heyewe
    ✭✭✭
    This particular glitch has been happening for at least 8 months or so. It just ....happens. Sometimes if you do nothing, you'll slowly zoom back in and can continue the fight. Most times tho, you just keep ascending into the heavens unable to do anything. One of the many features our trials on xbox1 have that aren't being addressed or fixed with any expediency.

On a side note, it's definitely affecting trial guild attendance and participation. People are fed up, quitting for other games and/or "taking a break." It's really discouraging. I love and invest in this game with my time, money and competitive best.
    To me, quitting or taking breaks isn't an answer.

Please ESO. The Xbox1 community needs you to give us some hope, a distinct timeline to a complete and total fix of our trials. We are also, without expectation or even complaining daily are STILL dealing with random DC's, visual animations not loading ( i.e.: floors and walls in clothing/blacksmith building in Belkarth) or even purchasing things from the crown store that say "purchased" yet were never added to collections ( I went thru the support ticket for the "moths" memento only to be asked what character I purchased it on, responded and never heard back..nor got the memento or crowns refunded)

Oh and let's not get into not getting your crowns monthly from ESO unless you routinely submit a ticket every...single.....month. And we still have to go through the third degeee in order to "prove" we paid and didn't get them.

I don't blame those leaving the game or taking breaks from a game where the true mechanics have now become 'learn to do these weird things like walking backwards or not playing during Tamriel "night", etc to counteract the issues' but ....come on. Help us have at the very least, a better experience? Hearing people call this game "broken" every day is debilitating.

I already deal with that in real life. This game has been my go-to since DAY ONE to focus through tremendous pain, feel daily victory over something....anything....!....while battling breast cancer. I'm not quitting. I'm fighting. Every day. I want to fight on ESO too. Please devote some time to our issues on xbox1 and fix at least some of them quickly.

With respect,

xxbee teexx

• DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I see the problem from here. You're a nightblade