The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

vCoS & Me

Woopy
Woopy
✭✭✭
I know the title says vCoS, but really it's normal as well... I bought the dlc a few days ago and still have not been able to find a group to even enter the dungeon. I am really attracted to the spiderkith skin and would like to start going for achievements but it's proving impossible to find anyone willing to even go inside.

Is there anybody willing to do daily runs for achievements?

PC-NA
Heart of Ayanad [StamSorc]
Soul of Ayanad [MagKnight]
Aegis of Ayanad [MagPlar]
Keeper of Ayanad [MagBlade]
Shadow of Ayanad [MagSorc]
  • ViciousBunnii
    ViciousBunnii
    ✭✭✭
    Feel free to send me a friend request, I run in dungeons and am on PC/NA. I am also working on completing achievements. :)@kissesandbunnies
    PC/NA

Forever salty about the Shadow Rider Senche
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sure, I love CoS. I have CoS Challenger on 2 toons now, both my healer and tank XD Now just need to get it on my dps lol.
    My timezone is a bit off though, but maybe we could figure something out. @Magdalina777

Also you gotta be the first person I know liking CoS skin. You sure you didn't mean RoM one?:p
    Edited by Magdalina on April 12, 2017 5:50AM
  • XceLLenTT
    XceLLenTT
    Been looking to get the skin as well but im on Xbox NA. Only beaten it on vet so far.
  • Drummerx04
    Drummerx04
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I run this dungeon 10+ times a week. If you are genuinely good at whatever role you do, you can message me in game @Drummerx04
    PC/NA - Nightfighters, Raid Leader and Officer
    Lilith Arujo - DC sorc tank/dps/healer - Dro-m'Athra Destroyer, Gryphon Heart, Grand Warlord
    Lilith Tortorici - DC templar trials healer

Notable Completions:
    vAS (72k), vMoL HM (160k), vAA HM (135k), vHRC HM, vSO HM (141k), vHoF HM (168k), vCR+3(129k), vDSA 45k, vMA 591k

Original Addons:
    Lilith's Group Manager
    Lilith's Lazy Hacks - Auto Recharge/Repair
    Bot Scanner 2000
    Lilith's Command History
    Maintained Addons:
    Kill Counter