The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Nightblade in Abah's Landing

CalibarZero
CalibarZero
✭✭✭
I'm always surprised at how many beautiful looking places there are in ESO, but I found this nice spot by the docks in Abah's Landing and had to take a screenshot
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice screenshots, I always love sneaking around and climbing there with my Nightblade.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice screenies !
    And yeah, Abah's Landing is a pure jewel.
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest, Abah's Landing is beautiful... one of the best designed cities in ESO :)

I was always sad that as someone that doesn't like thieving and Thieves Guild, there's nothing for me to do there :( I'd love to have a reason to go there more often... 2 or 3 daily quests not related to TG and that give nothing that I need is not enough.

BTW, beautiful screenies OP :)
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abah's Landing was so well designed from a thief perspective. love it
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons