Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Help Me Theory Craft!

Ohhgrizyyy
Ohhgrizyyy
✭✭✭✭
Currently on my Mag Sorc I'm running 5 Spinners front bar, 5 lich backbar and 2 Pirate Skeleton. I'm considering changing my build around and have a few ideas. And I want people's opinions or if they use any of these setups and how they like it. (Note this is for PvP) The ideas I had were.

DW/Resto 2 Torugs Pact, 5 Kags or 5 Juliano's, 5 Lich Back bar, 1 Kena.

Destro/Resto 5 BSW Front Bar, 5 Lich Back bar, 2 Infernal or 2 Pirate Skeleton (Thinking more so Infernal to maybe proc BSW more often)

Destro/Resto 5 Scathing Front Bar, 5 Lich back bar, 2 Pirate Skeleton or 2 Infernal

These are my current ideas, If anyone else has any builds they use I would gladly take a look at them but if I could just get some input. I'm currently CP 436 and with my current Spinners, Lich and Pirate Skeleton I sit at about 39.4k Max Mag with 5'1'1, 2200 spell dmg buffed with Major Sorcery. But I'm sitting just over 16k Spell pen with Light Armor passives, Spinners, CP and Sharpened
Playing on PS4 NA server and current characters are CP 750

Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magsorc PvP (outdated)
Lvl 50 EP Wood Elf Nightblade (Currently my crafter)
Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magplar PvP (outdated healbot)
Lvl 50 EP Redguard Stam DK PvE (updating)
Lvl 50 EP Dark Elf Mag DK PvP

All my builds are outdated...I quit for a year lmao

PSN ID: SDL_Griz
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohhgrizyyy wrote: »
    And I want people's opinions

Better to use the Math

http://tamrielfoundry.com/topic/pts-2-1-2-sorcerer-arithmagic/

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm far from a pro when it comes to mag sorc but on a DW/resto set up what would your main damaging attack be since you'd no longer have Force Pulse at your disposal?
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Ohhgrizyyy
    Ohhgrizyyy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danksta wrote: »
    I'm far from a pro when it comes to mag sorc but on a DW/resto set up what would your main damaging attack be since you'd no longer have Force Pulse at your disposal?

It would be like entropy, curse, and endless fury would be my crystal frag proc. The burst dmg would come from frag and curse mostly
    Playing on PS4 NA server and current characters are CP 750

Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magsorc PvP (outdated)
    Lvl 50 EP Wood Elf Nightblade (Currently my crafter)
    Lvl 50 EP High Elf Magplar PvP (outdated healbot)
    Lvl 50 EP Redguard Stam DK PvE (updating)
    Lvl 50 EP Dark Elf Mag DK PvP

All my builds are outdated...I quit for a year lmao

PSN ID: SDL_Griz
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ohhgrizyyy wrote: »
    Danksta wrote: »

It would be like entropy, curse, and endless fury would be my crystal frag proc. The burst dmg would come from frag and curse mostly

It's super easy to read and block though. Any good player will block your frag most the time.