Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Black Market Mogul

Nordic_Pirate
Nordic_Pirate
✭✭✭✭
Selling 1,000,000 gold worth of stolen goods. What is a good way to go about this, other than sneaking around and selling green and blues. That is so much gold that it's hard to believe that it is as hard as that one is. If anyone has any solid pointers, I'd appreciate them.
Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats of them that took us, and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we.

— Anonymous pirate, asked on the gallows if he repented.
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly the only way to get it is from selling stolen stolen stuff.

You can do this fast if you group up with someone and have them spam aoe in that gambling spot south in Reapers March (Hadran's Caravan), and the rest of the group picks up loot. This way you won't get a bounty at all, unless you are the killer.

Edit; I can't type for shet
    Edited by Runschei on April 10, 2017 12:59PM
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runschei wrote: »
    Sadly the o ly way to get it is from selling stolen stolen stuff.

You can do this fast if you group up with someone and have them spam aoe in that gambling spot south in Reapers March, and the rest of the group picks up loot. This way you won't get a bounty at all, unless you sre the killer.
    This is the main way I have heard of people doing it. I should probably get involved with it again soon before it's ever patched out.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

You can do this fast if you group up with someone and have them spam aoe in that gambling spot south in Reapers March, and the rest of the group picks up loot. This way you won't get a bounty at all, unless you sre the killer.
    This is the main way I have heard of people doing it. I should probably get involved with it again soon before it's ever patched out.

This is my fourth time getting this acheivement and mainly I stick to the streets and houses of Wayrest. Over time I've created my own route that I follow (or at least try to because I am a lazy piece of gunk) every day.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

This is my fourth time getting this acheivement and mainly I stick to the streets and houses of Wayrest. Over time I've created my own route that I follow (or at least try to because I am a lazy piece of gunk) every day.
    My favorite is the houses outside above the TG in Orsinium, it has two pretty empty houses.
    Two runs will give you 5k and max out you fence quota but the big money was in the furniture blueprints so I have stopped this. You will have the fence quota anyway unless civilians drop gold.
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Actually the easiest and most risk free place you can steal a lot fast is the port in Daggerfall. The 2 ships anchored there have a lot of containers in the cabins, bay and even on the deck which give plenty of blue and green stuff to sell. I trained ledgermain on 3 chars there with 0 bounty.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Asardes wrote: »
    Actually the easiest and most risk free place you can steal a lot fast is the port in Daggerfall. The 2 ships anchored there have a lot of containers in the cabins, bay and even on the deck which give plenty of blue and green stuff to sell. I trained ledgermain on 3 chars there with 0 bounty.
    This one knows where she is going tonight. :naughty:
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got this achievement by pickpocket farming all the drunks in Skywatch. With an addon destroying all the white treasures I found it took about 20-25 minutes a day to hit 140 green/blue treasures totalling around 18k gold / day.

Here's my high-speed pickpocket build: https://twitter.com/thewayfarerx/status/839123414208098304/photo/1
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion