The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The 3 Intruders

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
As The 3 Intruders decided to walk up to Aldmeri Keep Inner Door, They got caught. Out came the Guards, basking in the full glory of there Rightful Queen and for the Honor of the Dominion. For Why in Tamerial are the Intruders here!

But yet, the intruders where not afraid at all. For they are the very best and brave warriors from The Pact, Whom simply got lost. Or did they? "Halt!" Cried out the Guards. "In the name of the Dominion stop right there! "

" State Your names and who let you in? " One of the Dominion Guard's demanded. "Very well" 1 member of the Pact replied simply. " My name is Julie , this one over here Vickie, the other one is called, um... Leo, Just Leo. Yes Leo is the name. Right Leo?" Asked Julie. Leo nodded wickedly, with a wide grin.

"As for the One whom let us in" Vickie continued with a marvelous and sweet tone. " That one back of you by the door, whom may I might add probably needs medical attention right away. As for why we are here, since you all looked stunned and didn't bother to ask us I'll let your friend by the door tell you"

2m64i7b.jpg

2d83xog.jpg

The 2 guards by the door standing guard, just realized what the Pact Intruders meant and shifted there gaze away with a great shame, because of...

birsc5.jpg
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.