Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance. https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server

Getting disconnected

Cêltic421
Cêltic421
✭✭✭✭
Every 10 minutes or so I get disconnected from ESO telling me make sure I have a valid internet connection. I do. Despite having a valid internet connection I still get disconnected. Is anyone else experiencing this? It just started today when I logged on. What can I do?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Are you still having issues with getting disconnected? If so, please try the troubleshooting here: What do I do if I am having an issue with ESO disconnecting on my Playstation 4?

You may also want to look into opening a support ticket by going here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think I got the issue. Everytime I visit dulfy.com site I would get disconnected from the game. Why is this? I was using dulfy.com for lorebooks locations. Anyway to fix this?
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are connecting to dulfy.com from the PS4?
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    You are connecting to dulfy.com from the PS4?

No. On my phone using home internet. For some reason dulfy.com would disconnect me from ESO when using home wifi so now I'm using my 4g on phone. But when I connect back to home wifi and go to dulfy.com I get kicked off ESO. How do I fix? I rather not use phone data.