The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Hearthlight - Casual and Social Guild for Housing Enthusiasts!

• Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would be interested in joining.
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• mbradfo2_ESO
    mbradfo2_ESO
    ✭✭
    i'm a returning player who adores housing :D I'd love to join you guys
    tag is @chevrefoil
  • ChaosBlue
    ChaosBlue
    ✭✭✭
    Some exciting stuff coming to the guild next month :)
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts!
  • BITEMYC00KIE
    BITEMYC00KIE
    Soul Shriven
    I'd love an invite please :D@bitemyc00kie << That with two zero's, not o's.
  • ChaosBlue
    ChaosBlue
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent :)
  • ChaosBlue
    ChaosBlue
    ✭✭✭
    Hearthlight's starting it's first housing contest!

The judges?
    You!

The theme?
    NORD!

Rules:
    * You will have 3 weeks to decorate a home in a nordic style, or otherwise incorporate a nordic theme into it.
    * You can use the following sizes: Starter, apartment, small, and medium. No large or notable homes.

How to Enter:

* Send @ChaosBlue a piece of mail with 3k(entry fee) and just the message that you'd like to enter. Please also let her know which house you're using as a base. Deadline to enter ends Wednesday September 20th.
    The timeline:
    Sept 3 – Sept 23: Decorating time!
    Sept 23: We will send out mail with a list of the competitors. There will be three scheduled housing hops, so if you're not going to be on for one of them, please set your entry as your main house for it: Sept 23 at 9pm, Sept 26 at 9pm, Sept 29 at 7pm.

Please send the name of who you would like to win to @ChaosBlue by 10pm, Sept 29th.

Sept 30: Winners announced!
    1st Prize: Half of the entry fee pool.
    2nd Prize: 35% of the entry fee pool.
    3rd Prize: 15% of the entry fee pool.
  • Trepis26
    Trepis26
    just returned to the game this month after an 18 month break, absolutely loving the housing ! may I please get an invite if you have space,
    @Trepis

Thank you.
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Trepis26 wrote: »
    just returned to the game this month after an 18 month break, absolutely loving the housing ! may I please get an invite if you have space,
    @Trepis

Thank you.

Invite sent!

If anyone else posts on this topic wanting an invite, make sure to also hit one of us up in-game too, we will get you in faster if you send me or one of the officers an in-game message when we are online :)
    HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • Finnalyn
    Finnalyn
    Soul Shriven
    I would be interested in joining your guild.
  • supremeiceprincess
    I'd like an invite as well. @supremeiceprincess

I probably won't be on until later this evening.
    Edited by supremeiceprincess on October 9, 2017 5:48PM
  • briggscreek
    briggscreek
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like an invite please! @Briggscreek
  • Truthsnark
    Truthsnark
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello is this guild still recruiting? I'd be interested in joining; I'm a casual who basically only plays for housing, crafting, and light PVE so it seems like a good fit. :smile:
  • Juju_beans
    Juju_beans
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Truthsnark wrote: »
    Hello is this guild still recruiting? I'd be interested in joining; I'm a casual who basically only plays for housing, crafting, and light PVE so it seems like a good fit. :smile:

We got plenty of room ! Send mail to one of the toons listed in the first post in this thread for an invite.

• Valphalk
    Valphalk
    Soul Shriven
    I am a light player, but likes houses, is it still possible for an invite?

@SXGFury
  • Juju_beans
    Juju_beans
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Valphalk wrote: »
    I am a light player, but likes houses, is it still possible for an invite?

@SXGFury

Invite sent !

• Valphalk
    Valphalk
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks!
  • ChaosBlue
    ChaosBlue
    ✭✭✭
    Last house hop for the spooky contest is tonight! Winners announced soon! :#:*
  • MakeshiftSage
    MakeshiftSage
    Soul Shriven
    Very fun and friendly no drama guild with a nice sized player base that does a lot of guild events. Some really creative people too, its fun seeing what they all come up with in the themed housing contests every month.

• Omega_Cumulonimbus
    With nearly 250 members we are drawing near to our 1 year anniversary and subsequent celebration! Thank you to all for adding to our great group. Looking forward to what lies ahead!
  • Magic_Mama
    Magic_Mama
    ✭✭
    Hello! I'd love an invite if it's still possible :) Discord as well. @TheCauldron
    ~Assassins do it from behind~
  • Turgenev
    Turgenev
    ✭✭✭
    Heya, Hearthlight members:

While I have no guild slots available atm, I was wondering if you had a Discord channel where I might be able to brainstorm and compare notes with other creators on a rather severe housing bug I'm currently suffering. If this is feasible, please msg me in-game or here (@Turgenev, PC-NA), and I look forward to speaking with your members and ultimately sharing creative ideas and solutions in regards to housing.

Regards,

-T.
    Turgenev || PS | COH | STO | TSW | ESOProud Member of IRON Phoenix
    "Remember. You chose this death." - Lucifer
  • ThoraldGM
    ThoraldGM
    ✭✭✭
    There's ESO Better Homes & Gardens on Facebook, but a Discord link would be great too. Are all housing guilds completely full and active? If so, are none of them creating overflow guilds?
  • Megatto
    Megatto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to join this guild

@Megatto in game

Is it on EU or NA though? Because I'm on EU
    Remove loot boxes or riot