Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 14, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)
• NA megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
• EU megaservers for maintenance – October 16, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/667236

We WILL Be Going to Alinor/Summerset Eventually

Laplace
Laplace
✭✭✭
Uncovered by a dedicated player who shall remain anonymous. I don't know how she managed to actually get there, but she did.
33861042466_bc832639a2_o.jpg

33901909955_7b969a66fb_o.jpg

33901910195_f1b1635c9d_o.jpg

The words there appear to spell out 'bosses' or something like that. Clearly they have some intentions with the land mass, because it wouldn't exist in-game otherwise, but this was a really nice find.
Edited by Laplace on April 8, 2017 2:04PM
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PROGRESS !!!
    I will cheer and spend lotssss of money the day we get to go to alinor. If you haven't already make sure to find the old datamined quest dialoge for alinor. It delves deep into altmeri lore
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Woot.. the hype intensifies... let's go!!! :)

QuNwEq5.gif
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay! More posh elves!!!
  • Mashille
    Mashille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I mean, they probably have plans for ALL zones in Tamriel, doesn't we'll see them for the next few years.
    House Baratheon: 'Ours Is The Fury'
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fair warning, that's a very old map. You can see Craglorn doesn't even exist, which means this screen shot was taken sometime before June 2014.
  • Dragonking06
    Dragonking06
    ✭✭✭
    latest?cb=20140829235648

They need to make that happen, like right now.

Edited by Dragonking06 on April 8, 2017 2:18PM
    PC - NA Server
    Nora Wolf-bane - Nord - Knight of Alkosh, Tank
    "We both looked into the Abyss. But when it looked back... You blinked."
  • Runschei
    Runschei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fair warning, that's a very old map. You can see Craglorn doesn't even exist, which means this screen shot was taken sometime before June 2014.

Same for Wrothgar
  • Dragonking06
    Dragonking06
    ✭✭✭

I didn't notice that... Way to crush my hopes... T_T
    PC - NA Server
    Nora Wolf-bane - Nord - Knight of Alkosh, Tank
    "We both looked into the Abyss. But when it looked back... You blinked."
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runschei wrote: »

Same for Wrothgar

Yeah, Craglorn was the first map added to the game, though. Patch 1.1 was about a month or two after launch. Wrothgar was over a year later.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PROGRESS !!!
    I will cheer and spend lotssss of money the day we get to go to alinor. If you haven't already make sure to find the old datamined quest dialoge for alinor. It delves deep into altmeri lore

Tsk tsk, no link? ;) Let me fix that.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

How to turn off the sustainability features (screen dimming, fps cap) on PC
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Laplace wrote: »
    Uncovered by a dedicated player who shall remain anonymous
    /yawn

Very old map and the fact someone can 'hack' there way around is no proof whatsoever of ZOS plans .. but then, to quote Mannimarco, "GULLIBLE FOOLs" will believe anything they want.

Edited by KerinKor on April 8, 2017 3:10PM
  • Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do so hope we go to the Summerset Isles one day...

... my Blade of Woe just loves Altmer >:)
    "We're all born under the same sky and on the same earth. Therefore, we all deserve the same amount of respect."
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU
  • KimoBitz
    KimoBitz
    ✭✭✭
    wow,morrowind is not even out yet.
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And since one tamriel the way shrines for dagger fall, davon's watch and vuhkel guard would already be discovered. I'm calling bs.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PROGRESS !!!

That link is amazing! They were going to have sload in the game!
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • TheNuminous1
    TheNuminous1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »
    PROGRESS !!!

That link is amazing! They were going to have sload in the game!

I was so excited for alinor for so long after I read all that. Each dlc announcement that come along I get a glimmer of hope and it gets squished with filthy dunmer. Brutish orsimer. Yokudan pickpockets. And cyrodiilic murderers. And my white gold in utter disarray.

I want to see the landquake. And crystal-like-law. I want to fight Sload and meet Kinlord and ladies. I want to ring the oyinaam and tame disencarnates. I want to see the varlane lines and the ossuary that is the sky.

Oh fair shores of summerset. I ache for your comfort.

• Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Runschei wrote: »
    Yay! More posh elves!!!

Said no one ever.

At least I can murder more of them on the Summerset mainland versus Auridon.
    Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim_Pipp wrote: »

And since one tamriel the way shrines for dagger fall, davon's watch and vuhkel guard would already be discovered. I'm calling bs.

No, that's legitimate from when the screenshot was taken. Back then, you would only get access to another alliance's territory after finishing the main quest, then you'd need to finish Cadwell's silver before you could access the third. So, that character would have needed to defeat Molag Bal to get access to Davon's Watch, and finished Cadwell's Silver to gain access to Daggerfall. (Also, I know you've been around long enough to experience this first hand, but in case you missed it somehow, back then you'd never get to play alongside characters from the other alliances. Your version of their territory was a kind of new game + option unique to your alliance.)
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Epic thread title fail.

The existence of game assets related to something doesn't mean we'll ever see that fully realised thing in the game.

Eg. spellcrafting, which was even formally announced and has been dangled in front of us for years but which Matt Firor has now said they don't like the design of.... so it'll probably never eventuate in that form.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PROGRESS !!!
    I don't think it's progress. It's likely the leftover world-building directions from the same unused content.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • AndyTGD
    AndyTGD
    ✭✭✭
    Laplace wrote: »
    Uncovered by a dedicated player who shall remain anonymous. I don't know how she managed to actually get there, but she did.
    33861042466_bc832639a2_o.jpg

33901909955_7b969a66fb_o.jpg

33901910195_f1b1635c9d_o.jpg

The words there appear to spell out 'bosses' or something like that. Clearly they have some intentions with the land mass, because it wouldn't exist in-game otherwise, but this was a really nice find.

No offence to the developers and their art team, but I have zero confidence that they will be able to do the region and its architecture justice. They seem to be outside their comfort zone when they're not just mindlessly copying architecture from Lord of the Rings or previous ES titles. It would be challenging for anyone to rise to the lore books' descriptions of it. I'm rather hoping this doesn't happen.
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Summerset is something people are hyped about since TES Morrowind. There is no way the main island will ever be in ESO before TES can present it in full glory.

Also stupid title, stupid AND OUTDATED proof.
    Edited by SodanTok on April 9, 2017 12:15PM
  • lordhakai
    lordhakai
    ✭✭✭
    damn
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most important questions:
    If ? & When ?

Murkmire was in progress and we had even a map & screenshots - but now it seems to be on hold / postponed
    http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Murkmire
  • ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sigh... Elves.

And not even the more worldly Auridon or mainland Tamriel ones, but the properly superiority obsessed pompous ones.
    CP2,000 Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!