Maintenance for the week of January 20:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – January 20, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 20, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – January 20, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)

Accidentally left from guild and no help from support

Alzarika
Alzarika
Soul Shriven
Good day, dear fellow players!

After a month of non-helping writing to support, i want make a last call to community, maybe here is some players, that can help me somehow.

Sooo, my problem is :
Long time ago i have created guild, take some people in there, so i can have guild bank and store up there my resources and stuff.
Month ago i wanted to leave some other of my guilds, but because of high ping when i click "Leave guild" nothing happened, so i clicked again, and then, after some lags i see that i accidentaly left my own guild, where was all my items and lot of gold.
This guild is a long ago dead, and no one can invite me back there, if it even still exist after my exiting.

Right in that day i write two ticket to support and all what they are saying to me - is trying to contact my guild members, so they can invite me back to guild.
So, as i said earlier, no one of them are playing this game for over a year and i can't contact them.

My mates have the same problem not so long time ago and developers helped them by login in game instead of current leader, and invited them back. So why they can't help me with the same way?!

Also i have offered some different options, so devs can help me to solve my problem, such as: contact players in my guild via mail, so they can come in game to invite me, because i don't know they mails; overpowered devs surely can login in game and prescribe them in guild and invite me back there; or i can create another guild so developers can copy all my stuff from old guild to new one...
And all i hear in answer - we can't help you, sorry.

I fell really sad, that over two years of my playing and keep bringing money to TESo they can't help me, and now all my collected stuff, such as high-end materials, weapons, resources, gold and many other things just lies there...

So what do you thing about all this fellow players, maybe someone has encountered the same problems and knows the way to help me?


Guild name: Masade

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/ci/fattach/get/14010903/1490538457/filename/Screenshot_20150831_042835.png
Edited by Alzarika on April 8, 2017 12:06AM
  • Surragard
    Surragard
    ✭✭✭✭
    I encountered a similar issue about two years ago and support was able to assist me. We needed to change over guild leader for someone who no longer played the game and support was able to do it but only after they made contact by email with the person who we were trying to remove.
    I don't always drink Skooma, but when I do I go to the Southwall Corner Club. May you walk on warm sands my friends.
  • Alzarika
    Alzarika
    Soul Shriven
    I heard about this. But now they refuse to help me
  • RavenSworn
    RavenSworn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there @Alzarika, I'm sorry to hear about your situation now. I can't help with anything much but my guild is open for you if you need any help to regain some semblance of gear and mats. I am not too sure what's your current level but I'm sure the guild will be more than willing to help out a fellow gamer.

    It socks much, I know that was what happened to me when I was playing tsw and I couldn't get back to the guild at all. Contact me ingame or you can join us in discord and someone will send you the invite if I'm not around.

    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/307726/of-wolf-and-raven-a-casual-solo-friendly-guild-beginners-and-veterans-welcome#latest

    Again, it socks but I do understand their side of things (what if you were just posing as a previous member and then took all the money and items. Their guild management tools are not up to par as it is) and it does get disheartening to lose all that hard work.
    Ingame: RavenSworn, Pc / NA.


    Of Wolf and Raven
    Solo / Casual guild for beginners and new players wanting to join the game. Pst me for invite!
  • Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just a thought but: Maybe they refuse to help because that you have is not a guild, it's a free bank?
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jitterbug wrote: »
    Just a thought but: Maybe they refuse to help because that you have is not a guild, it's a free bank?
    Please define the difference.

    We know what you mean but please provide a reference to anything ZOS published that defines the difference.
    Edited by KerinKor on April 9, 2017 10:19AM
  • sp_korshun
    sp_korshun
    ✭✭✭
    Can we have any response from forum/game support?
  • Alzarika
    Alzarika
    Soul Shriven
    Subject
    Accidentally quit from my own guild

    Response By (Andrea) (03/29/2017 04:39 PM)
    Greetings Alzarika!

    Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team. My name is Andrea, and it will be my pleasure to help you today in this matter.

    We are really sorry about this matter, but as Guild are ruled and managed by players, and we are unable to assist you in guild affairs like this one.

    We can only suggest as was already mentioned by the other agent, to try and reach out to the current Guild Master or a current Guild Member for further assistance, and I apologize but there is nothing we can do on our end to help you out with this matter.

    We apologize for any inconvenience.

    If you will need any further assistance, do not hesitate to contact our customer support again, we will be glad to help you.

    For now, we will go ahead and set this ticket to solved - but don't let that alarm you! A simple reply to this email can immediately reopen your ticket so we may resume our conversation.


    Thank you for your continued interest and support!

    Warm Regards,
    Andrea
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team

    Keep an eye on our official Facebook, Twitter, and website for upcoming news about The Elder Scrolls Online, including release-date info:
    https://www.facebook.com/ElderScrollsOnline
    http://twitter.com/TESOnline
    http://elderscrollsonline.com
  • lordhakai
    lordhakai
    ✭✭✭
    That just sucks. Any chance you know any of the other members irl
  • GoodOrc
    GoodOrc
    ✭✭
    Ok so I will tell you story about my old guild. Ihwe I guild wich I wanted to resurect it called "Moonlight" (ZOS can chck that ) so Iwanted t oreurect it but all my GM was not active, o I asked ZO support to halp me! We contacted My old Guild leader but he didnt play, so ZOS give him 2 weeks and after that they loggedIN to his account and promoted me to GL!
    SO after that why could not ZOS couldnt help Alzzarika?! its kind a easy!
  • lordhakai
    lordhakai
    ✭✭✭
    I think that it should be easy. Lets step up the customer service.
  • anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's because customer support has no concrete guidelines. One person might want to help you, while the next person will refuse.

    On one hand I sympathize with OP because it sucks and everyone makes mistakes, but on the other hand I'm not sure why people feel entitled to have customer support rolling back their own mistakes. Like people leaving their bank guild in this case, or people destroying their sharpened maelstroem weapon... I mean, if you break a mirror in your home, do you go back to the mirror shop and ask for a new one ?
    Customer support should primarily focus on helping players that are stuck because of issues caused by ZOS, or people scammed by other players.

    That being said, OP, you could try opening another ticket, and another one if that fails, and so on, until it reaches a human eye that might be ready to help you.

  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many members where in it prior to your leaving?
    Gamer tag: ShenronNacht NA Xbox One
    1100+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er
    Shepherd of Rot - Stamina Necromancer BG Archer - No Gank
  • Alzarika
    Alzarika
    Soul Shriven
    RavenSworn wrote: »
    Hey there @Alzarika, I'm sorry to hear about your situation now. I can't help with anything much but my guild is open for you if you need any help to regain some semblance of gear and mats. I am not too sure what's your current level but I'm sure the guild will be more than willing to help out a fellow gamer.

    It socks much, I know that was what happened to me when I was playing tsw and I couldn't get back to the guild at all. Contact me ingame or you can join us in discord and someone will send you the invite if I'm not around.

    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/307726/of-wolf-and-raven-a-casual-solo-friendly-guild-beginners-and-veterans-welcome#latest

    Again, it socks but I do understand their side of things (what if you were just posing as a previous member and then took all the money and items. Their guild management tools are not up to par as it is) and it does get disheartening to lose all that hard work.

    Thank you for proposition. It is very pleasan to see, that people are care and trying to help. Right now i making another tickects to support, so hope they will help me in the end. But if not, i will gladly accept your invite.

    That's because customer support has no concrete guidelines. One person might want to help you, while the next person will refuse.

    On one hand I sympathize with OP because it sucks and everyone makes mistakes, but on the other hand I'm not sure why people feel entitled to have customer support rolling back their own mistakes. Like people leaving their bank guild in this case, or people destroying their sharpened maelstroem weapon... I mean, if you break a mirror in your home, do you go back to the mirror shop and ask for a new one ?
    Customer support should primarily focus on helping players that are stuck because of issues caused by ZOS, or people scammed by other players.

    That being said, OP, you could try opening another ticket, and another one if that fails, and so on, until it reaches a human eye that might be ready to help you.

    In my case mistake i made was not just because i was careless. As i said in the first topic i clicked on "Leave Guild" button from another guild, not my Masade guild, but nothing happened because of high ping. I waited like 10 sec, clicked again, and again nothing happened. And after third click the result was that i leaved my guild, instead of some another i wanted.

    How many members where in it prior to your leaving?

    I don't remember exactly but i think there was 10 or so. But they were all innactive like for a year, because i gathered them a long time ago and they all was low level new players.
    Edited by Alzarika on April 9, 2017 10:36PM
  • Nordic_Pirate
    Nordic_Pirate
    ✭✭✭✭
    So that absolutely sucks. Wouldn't be happy either. Moral of the story here is if the game pings stop doing anything. Whenever my game pings I just stop moving.

    Also, I agree with the above people telling to just keep creating tickets. Eventually they'll be able to help you, and, if guilds are a player ran thing alone then someone stealing everything from guild bank wouldn't be a punishable by ZOS offense, which it is. So just keep trying, eventually someone will care.
    Yes, I do heartily repent. I repent I had not done more mischief; and that we did not cut the throats of them that took us, and I am extremely sorry that you aren't hanged as well as we.

    — Anonymous pirate, asked on the gallows if he repented.
  • Alzarika
    Alzarika
    Soul Shriven
    Well... i created another ticket, with link on this post, so they can see, that some people have discovered the same problem and support can help, but they still writing me the same:


    "Greetings again,
    We apologize that we still have not been able to assist you with your issue and appreciate your continued patience.
    If you have not been able to find a resolution to your issue, please respond back to this email so we can continue to assist you.
    Thank you again for your time and patience.
    Best regards,
    The Elder Scrolls Online Team"


    Any suggestion? Maybe some powerful spell, some specific code words i need to say, so they hear me and help?

  • MopeyHat
    MopeyHat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Alzarika wrote: »
    We can only suggest as was already mentioned by the other agent, to try and reach out to the current Guild Master or a current Guild Member for further assistance, and I apologize but there is nothing we can do on our end to help you out with this matter.

    They must have had managers rotate around at some point. The last time I put in a ticket about an inactive guildmaster, the support person emailed the guildmaster. If she can't quote some official policy, then what that support person put there simply isn't true.
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They aren't helping because their systems aren't equipped to deal with this sort of blunder. It's a stinky issue, but customer service doesn't have a back end to gatekeep guild memberships. You're probably going to have to creatively solve this yourself.

    1. Can you track down the names of any of the members? Screen shots? Gameplay video? Did you ever psn message them so that their names would be in your messages? Did they ever message you? Did you mention them in these forums?

    2. You said you can't contact them via the game. How about the PSN or XBox network? Via steam? They probably still play, just not ESO. They'd probably be able to sign in and help you out, if you can get a massage to them.

    That's a long shot, but I wanted to brainstorm the idea for you because I think it's your only hope. If you were the last one to leave and you locked everything up inside the guild and don't know the number for anyone with a key, I think you're going to lose the bank and everything in it.
    PS4 - NA - AD, CP 1100+
    Master Crafter, all trades all motifs

    Rory the Duplicitous - Khajit Stamblade
  • Alzarika
    Alzarika
    Soul Shriven
    davey1107 wrote: »
    They aren't helping because their systems aren't equipped to deal with this sort of blunder. It's a stinky issue, but customer service doesn't have a back end to gatekeep guild memberships. You're probably going to have to creatively solve this yourself.

    1. Can you track down the names of any of the members? Screen shots? Gameplay video? Did you ever psn message them so that their names would be in your messages? Did they ever message you? Did you mention them in these forums?

    2. You said you can't contact them via the game. How about the PSN or XBox network? Via steam? They probably still play, just not ESO. They'd probably be able to sign in and help you out, if you can get a massage to them.

    That's a long shot, but I wanted to brainstorm the idea for you because I think it's your only hope. If you were the last one to leave and you locked everything up inside the guild and don't know the number for anyone with a key, I think you're going to lose the bank and everything in it.

    Well, don't know about the devs power, but in some previous comment players described correct plan to help my issue. And support don't give me strait answer why they can not do this same to my problem... it is strange and pisses me off...

    1. Ye... i have 6 screenshots, but they are filled with system messages, and half of them without gui... so no members seen there :(
    2. In my first screen there is seen that i have created guild in june 2015 and have 19 members. I think after that moment when i have the opportunity to use guild bank i don't try to make more people in guild. Some of them left, some plays more time, but in half year they all just don't play and stay at they low level.
    I play only on PC, and not on steam, so no PSN or XBox network... bad for me.. i know...
  • Resfeber
    Resfeber
    ✭✭✭
    @Davey1107 Probably has the right idea.

    Guys--- It's very easy to claim you've been "accidentally removed" from a guild when you've actually been consciously kicked out. I'm not saying this is your cases in particular, but think about it. Heck, even if they can prove you hit the "I think I'll leave" button it really isn't up to ZOS to just go over a Guild leader's head and just add people back into guilds at their discretion.

    They don't know if the guild wants you back.
    This is also why they keep hands off in guild affairs.

    I'm also going to recommend just contacting the guild leader or someone in the guild's officers. I honestly have no idea what you're expecting them to do for you here.
    :|
    Edited by Resfeber on April 22, 2017 6:42PM
    Resfeber (n.): the restless race of the traveler's heart before the journey begins, when anxiety and anticipation are tangled together; a travel fever that can manifest as an illness.
    [Jan '14 Beta Tester]
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Resfeber I think the OP started a guild, got a bunch of casual players to join so he had a bank...they left, he kept using the bank then accidentally left his own guild.

    I sympathize. But it makes me consider how much "hidden treasure" there is out there in abandoned banks.
    PS4 - NA - AD, CP 1100+
    Master Crafter, all trades all motifs

    Rory the Duplicitous - Khajit Stamblade
  • Ballzy321
    Ballzy321
    ✭✭✭
    Lag caused u to click on your guild then it also caused you to scroll down while looking at your guild to leave guild and also verify you want to leave your own guild. sounds like a lesson learned
  • HHIPDragonFox21
    As a new year thing, I also accidentally left my own created guild(InariRealms VixenDen), Founded by me (@HHIPDragonFox2), Since 04/04/2014. Luckily the guild master went to someone, but they haven't been on for over 15 months.

    Suggestions are in order for changing guild functions, especially on the application to leave.

    G, X, E is to close to the Synergy effect F, X, E. Confirming Leaving by the only means of X and E is too easy of of a mistake when you have to go thru congress just to DESTROY a locked item, or CONFIRM the improvement.

    So let's have a specific function to calibrate the LEAVE part, and not "E" key on keyboard or "Square"/"Cross" on controller.

    LEAVE to leave instantly and automatically appoint next candidate for guild master.
    APPOINT to leave after choosing your next candidate for guild master.
    DISBAND to do as such if this was the original intention of leaving.

    Hope this helps.
    Cool is the Holy feeling of being blasted by Hyper Plasma!
  • HHIPDragonFox21
    Clarification:
    Guild Members just have the Leave part.
    Guild Masters will have Leave, Appoint, Disband.
    Cool is the Holy feeling of being blasted by Hyper Plasma!
  • HHIPDragonFox21
    Vice Guild Master
    Title given to anyone who is already a full guild master of their own guild and can not be full guild master of the appointed guild. Say a Second in command is given guild master but they're already full guild master of the one they created, so they can be vice guild master until they appoint someone else or the original guild founder comes back into the guild.

    Guild founder, should be listed for the guild they created to further show proof of such created guild.
    Cool is the Holy feeling of being blasted by Hyper Plasma!
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alzarika wrote: »
    Good day, dear fellow players!

    After a month of non-helping writing to support, i want make a last call to community, maybe here is some players, that can help me somehow.

    Sooo, my problem is :
    Long time ago i have created guild, take some people in there, so i can have guild bank and store up there my resources and stuff.
    Month ago i wanted to leave some other of my guilds, but because of high ping when i click "Leave guild" nothing happened, so i clicked again, and then, after some lags i see that i accidentaly left my own guild, where was all my items and lot of gold.
    This guild is a long ago dead, and no one can invite me back there, if it even still exist after my exiting.

    Right in that day i write two ticket to support and all what they are saying to me - is trying to contact my guild members, so they can invite me back to guild.
    So, as i said earlier, no one of them are playing this game for over a year and i can't contact them.

    My mates have the same problem not so long time ago and developers helped them by login in game instead of current leader, and invited them back. So why they can't help me with the same way?!

    Also i have offered some different options, so devs can help me to solve my problem, such as: contact players in my guild via mail, so they can come in game to invite me, because i don't know they mails; overpowered devs surely can login in game and prescribe them in guild and invite me back there; or i can create another guild so developers can copy all my stuff from old guild to new one...
    And all i hear in answer - we can't help you, sorry.

    I fell really sad, that over two years of my playing and keep bringing money to TESo they can't help me, and now all my collected stuff, such as high-end materials, weapons, resources, gold and many other things just lies there...

    So what do you thing about all this fellow players, maybe someone has encountered the same problems and knows the way to help me?


    Guild name: Masade

    https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/ci/fattach/get/14010903/1490538457/filename/Screenshot_20150831_042835.png

    I hope you get this issue sorted. Its not fair if you lose all your stuff.

  • HHIPDragonFox21
    Yes, working on it, thus the posts.
    Hopefully the player >>(@my-name.is__jeff)<< will somehow see this and and log in the same time as I am online.

    As for the players controlling how the guild runs, ZOS is still the programmer/developer for every feature the game is providing. Its probably easier for me to get me get back, then ZOS correct their own mistakes.

    Oh, and being a beta tester, I'm always finding stuff to get stuck in or glitches remaining unnoticed. will give links sortly.

    I'll get my video shot of my guild soon.
    Heres some examples of other stuff:
    I can see the oncean....


    Now you see them....

    Cool is the Holy feeling of being blasted by Hyper Plasma!
  • ZOS_GregoryV
    Greetings,

    We have decided to close this thread as it seems to have died out 2+ years ago and for this, some of the posts may possibly not be relevant any more.

    Thank you for your understanding,
    -Greg-
    Edited by ZOS_GregoryV on January 15, 2020 11:54PM
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.