The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Banned Xbl Acc

Eckov2
Eckov2
Soul Shriven
Hello,my old Xbl Acc gets perm banned 5-6 Month ago and a lot of other people getting perm banned to.How did they all get there old Eso Acc to a new Xbl Acc when Eso tells me that the Eso Acc is allready linked?
  • Varjokani
    Varjokani
    Soul Shriven
    I m not sure but I would suggest sending a custom support note to the Eso and explaining the situation. Also I have to say that if you were banned from doing something bad I m not sure if Eso staff will want you back. :/
    Varjokani - The shadow rabbit - furry rabbit
    EU: Räävis
    If you want free food and good cookings pls come to say hi to Räävis in game
    or come to say hi to me in Twitter
    Options
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They won't let you get your account back
    Options
  • dotme
    dotme
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They won't let you get your account back

Depends - Maybe it wasn't an ESO ban, but an XBox Account ban (for conduct unrelated to ESO - Another game, for example)
    PS4NA
    Options
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You will need to work with Xbox support regarding the ban. There is a old forum section that describes the new process of opening a dispute.

If they deny it, then you would obviously have to create a new Xbox live account.
    You may want to contact ZOS support prior to doing anything to understand if they are willing to move your server side save file on their end to your new gamertag.

It's possibly unlikely but that's my suggestion but understand they don't do transfers so my understanding is your save is tied to the Xbox live account so eso requires customers abide by Xbox live guidelines so the Xbox live ban may superceed any ESO options depending on the situation

Start with Xbox tho not ZOS
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on April 22, 2017 3:18PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
    Options