The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[XB1] - Aetherian Archive Lightning Atronach (first boss) light circles don't show up

LiquidPony
LiquidPony
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Another bug that has been around for as long as I can remember.

On the first boss in AA, often the light circles don't show up. Usually they will be visible for at least a few people in the group, so someone makes the call and we make it through OK. But occasionally no one can see the lighted circle, and we end up losing vitality which forces us to restart the Trial.

I'm not sure I've ever run this Trial where I saw every light circle during the lightning phase.

It's pretty frustrating and ruins a lot of good runs.
  • JamieJammer
    JamieJammer
    ✭✭
    Happens every time invisible light pads. You maybe get to see 1 pad as intended rest are invisible
    Options