The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Zenithar's Artisans - New crafting guild looking for members.

CmdrShapeless
CmdrShapeless
✭✭
This is a guild I've been wanting to set up for sometime now. The basic idea behind Zenithar's Artisans is to create a guild for crafters, both new and old.
A place where recipes and motifs can be shared between members, where inexpensive gear can be crafted with those traits that people are missing for research and resources & materials can be made available to members to help them level up their crafting disciplines.

I don't envision it becoming anyone's primary or even secondary guild, I see it more as a support network and if numbers become great enough I will look into investing in a trader so we can sell anything we might make along the way for a little bit of income.

There are no rules per se, I just expect everyone to be civil and helpful.

If this interests you, join the guilds Discord Channel @ https://discord.gg/QDtXgsg and I will organize an invite for you.

I'll do my best to answer any questions you might have either here or over on Discord.

Thanks for your time.
  • LowBapWarriorGR
    Hello. I would like an invitation.

PSN- LowBapWarriorGR

I also joined discord.
  • CmdrShapeless
    CmdrShapeless
    ✭✭
    Thanks. On the way to a family do at the moment, will sort you out tonight or tomorrow.
  • CmdrShapeless
    CmdrShapeless
    ✭✭
    Update - 18th April.

So now the guild is up and running and in full swing, with guild bank and shiny heraldry I am putting out a call for new members.

Starting out in crafting can be a little daunting for the newcomer, so Zenithar's Artisans offers place you can come and ask for advice & help.

As for the crafting Veterans, as well as the good feeling you get from helping the newcomers, the guild should function as a place where you might find that elusive motif or recipe you have been missing.

And in general the guild should be somewhere you can ask for traited armour or weapons for research, or for materials for use in your own endeavours, cutting out the need to endlessly search the traders or wait for it to appear as a drop.

One of my end goals would be to get enough members so that we can acquire a trader and start selling our various creations.

If this interests you, join the guilds Discord channel and I will organize an invite for you.

Once again, I would be happy to answer any questions you have either here or on our Discord channel, link in initial post.

Thanks for your time.
  • CmdrShapeless
    CmdrShapeless
    ✭✭
    Still here and looking for new members. I would like to appeal to the crafting veterans to sign up so we can all help the newcomers get a good start in their crafting endeavours.