The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[Video] Stamina DragonLeap Non Meta 1vX

Kay1
Kay1
✭✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMMywv5HKoY
I hope you enjoy this video and thanks for watching I will make a build video soon because I've never seen anyone with this build and in my opinion this is the best 1vX build for a StamDk.

There's some very good players in this video that are from my server, if you are in the video keep in mind that I uploaded this video for fun and not to expose anyone, I hope you understand it.
Edited by Kay1 on April 7, 2017 6:11PM
K1 The Big Monkey
  • Moglijuana
    Moglijuana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice man! Wish I could play my stam DK like that. Have you thought about switching Evil Hunter for Flames of Oblivion?
    Ps4 - PSN:jdmaya
    Dårth Måul (AD- Dunmer Mag DK) Legate
    Latest Vid:https://youtu.be/WZp_IdyrL6Q
  • brandishsteel
    brandishsteel
    ✭✭✭
    Probably the most entertaining dk clip
    Marco Hacker - the best mageblade in the game
  • brandishsteel
    brandishsteel
    ✭✭✭
    And what gear are u using , that seems lots of crit on heavy armour
  • Kay1
    Kay1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moglijuana wrote: »
    Nice man! Wish I could play my stam DK like that. Have you thought about switching Evil Hunter for Flames of Oblivion?

Thank you very much!

Not yet, a friend of mine suggested me that and I will try tommorow, does it give more damage with the proc? I haven't tried that skill yet.
    Probably the most entertaining dk clip

Thank you mate, I will upload a build video very soon, I'm scared of sharing it here hehe :blush:

I have 44-50% crit with heavy armor with this build, I can say is pretty OP but it's a build that only work for solo PvP.

I promise a quick video build very soon!

K1 The Big Monkey
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    is this for cp or ncp?
  • Kay1
    Kay1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    is this for cp or ncp?

If you're talking about the video itself it's on the CP campaign and if you're talking about the build it works on both but you have more restrictions without CP.
    K1 The Big Monkey
  • Ocelot9x
    Ocelot9x
    ✭✭✭✭
    OP K1mset!
  • Dyride
    Dyride
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a leap at the end. Nice video.
    V Є H Є M Є И C Є
      Ḍ̼̭͔yride

Revenge of the Bear

ØMNI
      Solongandthanksforallthef
      Revenge of the Hist
      Revenge of the Deer

Remember the Great Burn of of the Blackwater War!

#FreeArgonia
    1. Kay1
      Kay1
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Ocelot9x wrote: »
      OP K1mset!

Thanks a lot bro, I didn't know you were in these forums!!
      Dyride wrote: »
      What a leap at the end. Nice video.

Yeah it was so funny, I was bit nervous and I should've leaped like 3 seconds before, I would've killed so many of them ahahahah, thanks :).

K1 The Big Monkey
    2. LeifErickson
      LeifErickson
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      This was sick man! I am not from your server so I can't speak on the players but I am impressed. I'd be curious to know the build.
      Edited by LeifErickson on April 10, 2017 11:19PM
    3. Adenoma
      Adenoma
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Also pretty curious to know the build!
      Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
    4. brandishsteel
      brandishsteel
      ✭✭✭
      Adenoma wrote: »
      Also pretty curious to know the build!

I WANT THE BUILD PLZ !
    5. psychotic13
      psychotic13
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I'm still trying to figure out my Stam DK, I hate dizzying swing though it's so slow
    6. Hutch679
      Hutch679
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      I'm still trying to figure out my Stam DK, I hate dizzying swing though it's so slow

Monster set/ bone pirates tatters/ 3 agility/ maelstrom 2h axe sharpened/ master bow defending

Don't need dizzy swing with this build. Should be able to kill people with just critical rush, venom claw, poison inject, take flight, and executioner.
      Edited by Hutch679 on April 12, 2017 3:25PM
    7. psychotic13
      psychotic13
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Hutch679 wrote: »

Monster set/ bone pirates tatters/ 3 agility/ maelstrom 2h axe sharpened/ master bow defending

Don't need dizzy swing with his build. Should be able to kill people with just critical rush, venom claw, poison inject, take flight, and executioner.

I decided to go SnB, I prefer heavy armor than medium. I don't feel I need bone pirate cause I sustain just fine with constitution and the battle roar passive.
    8. Hutch679
      Hutch679
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Hutch679 wrote: »

Don't need dizzy swing with his build. Should be able to kill people with just critical rush, venom claw, poison inject, take flight, and executioner.

I decided to go SnB, I prefer heavy armor than medium. I don't feel I need bone pirate cause I sustain just fine with constitution and the battle roar passive.

Yeah for sure another option. Can really go either way. In non cp bone pirate may be the better option because of reduced stamina cost medium armor passive and the regen is nice. In addition it gives a lot of stamina too. I'm with you on no dizzy swing though. I hate that ability....
    9. Ocelot9x
      Ocelot9x
      ✭✭✭✭
      Probably heavy binding+spriggan,but just wait for his next video :)
    10. Kay1
      Kay1
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      K1 The Big Monkey
    11. brandishsteel
      brandishsteel
      ✭✭✭
    12. jarrandub17_ESO
      jarrandub17_ESO
      ✭✭✭
      @Kay1 Since you are overriding your maelstrom 2h enchant with poisons, why not use a Fury or Spriggan 2h? That would free up a 1 piece monster set to add, like KrAgs/veil/Selene?
    13. AverageJo3Gam3r
      AverageJo3Gam3r
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      @jarrandub17_ESO the extra weapon damage from the vMA weapon still applies even with a poison.
    14. Kay1
      Kay1
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      @Kay1 Since you are overriding your maelstrom 2h enchant with poisons, why not use a Fury or Spriggan 2h? That would free up a 1 piece monster set to add, like KrAgs/veil/Selene?
      @jarrandub17_ESO the extra weapon damage from the vMA weapon still applies even with a poison.

He got it!

vMA Weapons OP.
      K1 The Big Monkey
    15. jarrandub17_ESO
      jarrandub17_ESO
      ✭✭✭
      Gotcha, wasn't aware of that.
    16. Kay1
      Kay1
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Gotcha, wasn't aware of that.

If you don't have them what you suggested is very good tho so it's a good tip if you don't have Maelstrom weapons.
      K1 The Big Monkey