The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Did ZOS remove non-bow Marksman set weapons?

Solariken
Solariken
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Did ZOS remove non-bow Marksman set weapons?

I really want to back-bar a Marksman 2h sword for one of my builds but can't find any non-bow weapons at all.

@ZOS_GinaBruno I thought you were only removing pieces within sets that were impossible to benefit by using those specific pieces? But with Marksman's Crest the cost reduction is ALWAYS useful, and wouldn't the bonus damage still apply to bow DOTs even when using a different weapon type as long as the 5-pc bonus is still active on your character?

If non-bow weapons were removed, can you please ask for them to be added back? <3
Edited by Solariken on April 7, 2017 3:49AM
  • KochDerDamonen
    KochDerDamonen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the bonus damage on DOTS would continue to work even if the weapon you swapped to was not marksman's, perhaps I'm wrong on that but that is how Maelstrom weapons operate
    If you quote someone, and intend for them to see what you have said, be sure to Mention them with @[insert name].