The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Need help with rebuilding my characters

wolfsilver
wolfsilver
✭✭
The first thing I did when it came to elder scrolls online was role playing, and after some hits and misses, I've mostly got the characters down. The only problem is that I'm no longer entirely certain if the classes/weapons fit the character. For the record, I set about to create all ten races, going into the appropriate alliance, with the exception of my imperial

Here are the characters; let me know if what I've got set for them sounds appropriate, and what needs to be changed. I'm also looking to ensure it's two genders per class; one male dragonknight, one female, and so on an so forth. And I don't care if the warden doesn't turn out to be the best class, I'm including it to ensure there are just two characters per class, no extras.

Aldmeri Dominion:

1. My High Elf is the ideal Dragonknight soldier of the Dominion; she has a keen mind for strategy, fierce loyalty to Ayrenn, and a natural born commander. Faults: severe temper problem, gambling addiction, and not the nicest person when it comes to the other alliances. Wields a two handed axe, and dual wields a sword and axe.

2. My Khajiit: war veteran (sharpshooter) from cyrodiil. Is a very world weary and tired individual. Does NOT like the daedra. uses a bow and destruction staff. Very gifted at magic. I originally had him pegged as a sorcerer, but it's occurred to me that someone who wants nothing to do with the daedra wouldn't be keen on summoning them for aid in battle, meaning he'd likely never use the skill line. Kind of a shame, as the Storm calling skill line really seemed to suit him.

3. Wood Elf: Very timid and easily frightened. Worked as a healer in Valenwood. Templar. Uses Restoration staff with shield and mace. She tries to avoid violence; not because she's a pacifist, but because she has a hidden sadist streak a mile wide that she's desperate trying to suppress.

Ebonheart Pact:

1. Argonian: Former shadowscale, with incomplete training. Complete oddball, who loves to kill and has no grasp of subtext. wields a freaking two handed-greatsword as primary weapon, with a shield and dagger as secondary weapon. Originally pegged as nightblade who wears medium armor, but that might not suit him. dislikes magic and long range - he wants to be able to see the damage he inflicts up-close-and-personal, and thinks that magic obscures his kills

2. Nord: currently a dragonknight. Is an outright leeroy jenkins on the battlefield in attempt to gain his fathers approval. Has an inferiority complex with regards to his much more accomplished twin sister, a woman who is held in higher regard than him by their father. Is terrified of war, and avoids going to the warzone whenever possible. If he would be more honest with himself, his skills are more along the lines of a hunter than a soldier or warrior. Currently good at both dual wielding and archery

3. Dark Elf: Telvanni Wizard wannabe. was VERY talented at magic at a young age, and is mildly obsessed with her looks. Somewhat ignorant of certain aspects of her own culture. Grew up on a farm, with her parents encouraging her magical talents. vanity aside, is actually quite benevolent, and, in addition to wanting to use her magical talents to become part of the upper class, she wants to use her talents to aid Morrowind as a whole. uses a destruction staff and restoration staff. Very much a pure sorcerer build. Very interested in exploring the various branches of her class.

Daggerfall Covenant:

1. Orc: Daughter of an exile. Natural born explorer. fascinated by magic. Due to her very isolated upbringing (think cabin in the middle of woods in the middle of nowhere), is VERY unaware of the world around her (she's never even heard of most of the Daedric Princes) Generally a social person; enthusiastic and friendly. Currently dragonknight, potentially a warden. uses axe and shield, plus destruction staff. does NOT like to kill, and avoids it when possible.

2. Breton: Templar. Worships Stendarr. Hates the daedra, and those who would worship them, especially Orcs. Aside from that, is generally a peaceful, calm individual. Two handed mace, plus restoration staff. A typical templar.

3. Redguard: Nightblade. jaw-droppingly gorgeous and seductive. professional thief/assassin. dislikes the Dark Brotherhood; not out of a personal vendetta, but because she doesn't like how they operate. She chooses her own contracts, and isn't keen on being told which ones to take and which to not. uses bow, and dual wields daggers. Has limits in regards to who she will, and will not kill - partially for pragmatic reasons, but she also has some moral lines she won't cross, like killing children or pregnant women. Very much a traditional nightblade. wants to get things done and over with ASAP.

Technically part of the conevant, but more or less an independent character:

Imperial: A two faced character. Pretends to be an altruistic and friendly individual but is actually using everyone around his as a means to an end- Longs to have the imperial throne for himself, and is willing to do whatever it takes to get it. Currently a sorcerer who uses sword and shield with a bow.

Any feedback in regards to how I can make the characters better match themselves would be much appreciated.