The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PS4 NA - trial DC hotspots ...

WarpigFunk
WarpigFunk
✭✭✭
Maw of Lorkhaj - the area before the first boss ... I will often DC here, relog into the game, take 3 steps and DC again. This happens fully 70-80% of the time I run this dungeon. If I get to the first boss without a single DC it's a minor miracle. Rest of the trial seems OK, although I have had inconsistent DC's all throughout, it's that first couple of add pulls that is just broken.
I dont remember a single DC ever in this trial for me prior to patch 1.22

Sanctum - The Bridge ... I have about a 50/50 shot of DCing during the fights on the bridge. I don't think I've ever DC'd anywhere else in this trial.

HelRa - this dungeon, like Maw, seems to be plagued with issues ... frame rate drops and DCs are common. However - I've killed the Warrior maybe 5 or 6 times since patch 1.22 - and not ONCE have I actually seen him die. Just before his 35% phase change - I DC. EVERY. TIME. I never had this issue prior to the most recent patch - now it's just a thing. I can't loot this boss anymore. I dont really need anything off of him, thankfully, but it would be nice to make it through the fight now and then ... especially hard modes where every bit of DPS matters.
The way it works is - boss hits around 40% - I keep DPSIng and boom - blue screen ... I log back in, spawn near the portal by the trial entrance, boss is dead, I get the score for the completed run, but if I make my way back to the boss room I find the boss's corpse is non lootable.
PS4 [NA]
Hingle McKringleberry - Altmer MagSorc DD The Flawless Conquerer
Sek Sual Chocolate - Redguard StamSorc DD Stormproof
Doktor Feelgood - Breton Templar Healz Boethia's Scythe
Tiberius Asskickatron - Imperial DK StamTank Mageslayer
-VERIFIED-
-FFF-
vAAHM 100k+, vSOHM 100k+, vHRCHM 100k+, vMoL 78k, vDSA 36k, vMA 535k
  • LilySix
    LilySix
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a tips :

Don't rush ahead the suneater, let it comes close to you . If the fight takes place in the right side of the area there will be less DC.
    GM Hangovers - PS4
    "Soyez vous -même, les autres sont déjà pris"
    Oscar Wilde

Youtube channel => C'est par ici
  • WarpigFunk
    WarpigFunk
    ✭✭✭
    LilySix wrote: »
    Here's a tips :

Don't rush ahead the suneater, let it comes close to you . If the fight takes place in the right side of the area there will be less DC.

Yea, so for Maw I've tried numerous "tricks" to avoid the DC's ... including but not limited to:
    Keeping to the right side by the stairs to boss - keeping to the lower portion of the area, favoring the right side, not having the quest in my log, turning off Volatile Familiar, turning off all skins and costume items, turning off 4k, etc ...
    Nothing seems to have much effect - that area, and the even the first boss fight itself, just seem to be near guaranteed DC spots for me.
    PS4 [NA]
    Hingle McKringleberry - Altmer MagSorc DD The Flawless Conquerer
    Sek Sual Chocolate - Redguard StamSorc DD Stormproof
    Doktor Feelgood - Breton Templar Healz Boethia's Scythe
    Tiberius Asskickatron - Imperial DK StamTank Mageslayer
    -VERIFIED-
    -FFF-
    vAAHM 100k+, vSOHM 100k+, vHRCHM 100k+, vMoL 78k, vDSA 36k, vMA 535k