Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Most prestige title? (Flawless conquer)

Xenofex
Xenofex
✭✭
Hello,

Most prestige title in the game is flawless conquer? (completing veteran maelstrom arena without dying)
Flawless Conquer
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Probably Dro'mathra Destroyer
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grand Overlord
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flawless or dro mathra destroyer
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Volunteer ftw
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Xenofex
    Xenofex
    ✭✭
    Cadbury wrote: »
    Grand Overlord

It can`t be Grand Overlor. It is time spent based, not skill based.
    Flawless Conquer
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Royal Jester
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xenofex wrote: »
    Grand Overlord

So you can say about vMA title Flawless as well. Since you could exploit it.
    Same goes for Dro-m'Athra destroyer title. Both have been exploitable(Even though a lot of people, if not most, got it the proper way) there's nothing prestigious about titles anymore. They're all either time-based or was exploitable.

Although, everything put aside: I do think Grand Overlord is(was before AP week??) the most rare title in the game. As more and more people completed all vMoL achievements. Same goes for Flawless Maelstrom.
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Xenofex
    Xenofex
    ✭✭
    Grand Overlord

Same goes for Dro-m'Athra destroyer title. Both have been exploitable(Even though a lot of people, if not most, got it the proper way) there's nothing prestigious about titles anymore. They're all either time-based or was exploitable.

Although, everything put aside: I do think Grand Overlord is(was before AP week??) the most rare title in the game. As more and more people completed all vMoL achievements. Same goes for Flawless Maelstrom.

What do you mean about flawless conquer exploit?! Never heard anything about it before.
    Flawless Conquer
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grand Overlord

What do you mean about flawless conquer exploit?! Never heard anything about it before.

Can't be discussed here. But try looking on YouTube...
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe no one said Master Angler yet...
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grand Overlord

Excatly. Especially after that double AP event. There was people on Haderus PC EU that earned 30M AP during 1 week just by sitting in bleakers and farming ticks. This is half of grand overlord in 1 week just by beeing logged in !
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    Probably

Dro'mathra Destroyer

There was exploit that allowed to do Hard Mode easily and other 2 achievements can be done in 11m group so there is few players that simply bought their Dro'mathra Destroyer titles. Still title is one of the hardest to get if You're doing it fairly.

My vote goes for Master Angler :wink:

Edited by Juhasow on April 3, 2017 11:00AM
  • RapidUrsa
    RapidUrsa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Folks, It is obvs Master Angler
    About Me
    Xbox One - EU
    Gamertag - RapidUrsa
    Overall CP - 500
  • MW2K
    MW2K
    ✭✭✭
    I've not seen anyone with the Spiderkith title. Too hard/easy/not worth trying to get?

Apart from that, my vote is for Master Angler too.
    Lighting braziers and dispelling wards in Tamriel since 1994
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most prestige title in the game is flawless conquer? (completing veteran maelstrom arena without dying)
    Titles matter?

Few titles actually are a result of your own, personal skill and nothing else, not dying usually requires healers to keep you alive for example.
    Edited by KerinKor on April 3, 2017 11:33AM
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    KerinKor wrote: »
    Titles matter?

Few titles actually are a result of your own, personal skill and nothing else, not dying usually requires healers to keep you alive for example.

Well Flawless Conqueror is awarded for completing a *solo* arena without dying, for example ;)
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Flawless glitch is a myth. Never existed. Most prestigious...Tamriel Hero. Shows true dedication same for Master Angler.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • LUC1D7
    LUC1D7
    ✭✭
    Flawless glitch is a myth. Never existed. Most prestigious...Tamriel Hero. Shows true dedication same for Master Angler.

Yeah I find it hard to believe that there ever was a flawless exploit. People say look it up because they can't post it here. Yet I just looked for it and it turned up nothing.
    Edited by LUC1D7 on April 3, 2017 3:40PM
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If they only gave flawless for no deaths while not using sigils then maybe, but you can use all the sigils you want for flawless.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• Ahzek
    Ahzek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Master.
    Angler.
    Jo'Khaljor
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prestige is from what you do as a player, not from what titles you equip.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »
    Prestige is from what you do as a player, not from what titles you equip.

But you get titles to show off/prove what you did as a player...some of it at least.
  • sarbonn
    sarbonn
    ✭✭✭
    I still haven't figured out how to get my first title, other than my awesome achievement of "No Title".
    Clueless, but willing to learn.
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im pretty sure at one point flawless was exploitable. My friend got flawless on his magplar when it was still hard on his 3rd run doing it. Seems pretty shady to me
    GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
    Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
    Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
    Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
    Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
    Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
    Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
    Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
    Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
    Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
    DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• ostrapz
    ostrapz
    ✭✭✭
    Well prestigious by definition means you'd respect and admire the title. Master angler while one of the only 100% legit titles is still just fishing to me lol. Flawless would be imo if they had a time or score requirement to get it, even without an exploit it wouldn't be hard to build for sustain, survivability and just sigil your way to flawless. There are a few exploits in the case of grand overlord and dromathra destroyer but they are still the rarer titles to see. If i see a dromathra destroyer I usually think they must know their stuff pve, same for GO for the most part , 9/10 with it are above average players. There honestly need to be more titles with a prestige behind it
    Xbox 1 NA
    Stamblade: Grand overlord
    Stamsorc: Major
    Magplar: Centurion
    551k vma
  • Autolycus
    Autolycus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never wear a title, that way nobody knows if I'm good or bad. I prefer to keep them guessing and surprise them. BAM heavy frost attack. BAM brawler spam. BAM dodge out of red and into frontal cleave. I like to stand on top of the dead dps and keep dpsing, so that I can get their buffs too.

In all seriousness, though, I don't think titles matter that much. I like to collect them as somewhat of a completionist, but not for flaunting. Imho, Flawless Conqueror is the only one that demonstrates the capabilities of a single person. I mean, I can't get Dromathra Destroyer by myself... which means that this specific title is group prestige, not individual prestige. So as far as measuring an individual, I'd have to say Flawless.

I absolutely LOVE that Master Angler made an appearance here. I want to agree with that one frankly, but like Grand Overlord, it's mostly a time sink. Ofc I don't think Grand Overlords are chumps in the ring or anything, but they had help from other people too. Doesn't accurately measure up the player.