The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LUA error when deconstructing items

Scrooloose
Scrooloose
Soul Shriven
When i try to drag a staff to the deconstruct window on the woodworking bench i get this error:

EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/InventorySlot.lua:2425: attempt to access a private function 'PickupInventoryItem' from insecure code
stack traceback:
EsoUI/Ingame/Inventory/InventorySlot.lua:2425: in function '(anonymous)'
EsoUI/Ingame/Utility/ZO_SlotUtil.lua:14: in function 'RunHandlers'
(tail call): ?
ZO_SmithingTopLevelDeconstructionPanelInventoryBackpack1Row1_DragStart:4: in function '(main chunk)'

Anything i can do to fix it? I've tried reloading ui and restarting the game.
  • Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This likely comes from an add-on that hasn't been updated from the Homestead update (v2.7). Download the latest version of all addons and see if that fixes it. If not, or if you want to figure out which add-on is causing the problem, disable add-ons one at a time until the problem stops happening.
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!