Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Xbox One - NA Campaings?

Emothic
Emothic
✭✭✭✭
Just a quick question. Right now what are the better campaings to get into as a Ebonheart Pact player? Not as in campaigns where EP is always winning, capaigns that are evenly matched and EP is not gate locked. I just need to find a campaign that EP focuses on map controll so I don't get zerged on as a Solo player.
Lord Emothic Von Hellsing of ze Hellsing Family.
Dragon Knight of the Ebonheart Pact. Xbox One - NA
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only haderus.
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haderus or Skull but definitely not Scourge that's not a good EP campaign at the moment even though you guys did manage to put up some points.
  • jellicles
    jellicles
    ✭✭✭
    N/M.
    Edited by jellicles on April 6, 2017 11:12PM
  • dmar613
    dmar613
    ✭✭✭
    screw what alienz said... get your ass in scourge now
    4th Grand Overlord For DC Xbox One. 123,486 pvp kills Crip from the Sexy Time Slayers aka Leaps of Dreamz
  • a1i3nz
    a1i3nz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol yeah what he said

May the odds be ever in your favor
    Edited by a1i3nz on April 7, 2017 10:35PM
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scourge! We are rocking it as EP!
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haddy has been very balanced of late.
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I were an EP I would probably home Scourge and guest Haddy. Haddy is too laggy to play in full time IMO. Skull is home to the worst reds, and anyone in Thornblade gets an (*) next to their name.

I haven't been in Scourge though in quite a while. I understand Yellow is falling apart since the main guild in there started having drama. It would be nice if Red and Blue went in there and mopped up, that would make it attractive for some good yellows to come in there and maybe we could have a competitive campaign again.
    Edited by SneaK on April 17, 2017 8:48PM
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • GuyNamedSean
    GuyNamedSean
    ✭✭✭✭
    My guild is starting to rebuild and we were playing in Haderus earlier today helping to defend Aleswell from both the Covenant and Dominion. The fight was balanced and fun, but you guys aren't kidding about the lag. Is Scourge really worth joining? I never see much of a population on it, but if I know there are going to be other Pact guilds to fight alongside then my boys and I would love to get involved and spill some blood.
    Former Guildmaster of the Legion of Mournhold
    XBL: GuyNamedSean
    PC: GuyNamedSeanPC
  • MrsMakeumRage
  • makeumrage
    makeumrage
    ✭✭✭
    Scourge... lmao. Scoreboard. You aint rocking nothing son but a sinking boat. Haderous or skull is all. Skull is almost always dominated by red like scourge yellows tho so. Haderous is the only true balanced campaign.