The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

My Lil Pwnies Recruiting (PvP & some PvE)

GriM_728
GriM_728
✭✭✭
My Lil Pwnies is looking to recruit some new blood. We are mainly a PvP guild but we do play PvE, mainly to grind out gear, new toons and champion ranks.

We generally play at night, after 9pm EST, 7pm PST. We have lives, jobs and some of us have families. So don't be surprised if someone isn't on in the morning or afternoon as we have more important things to handle.

We are an EP based guild and intend to stay that way. If you have toons in other alliances that's entirely fine, but do not bring them into the same campaign that is our main, you will be removed. Our home campaign is currently Scourge and we jump between SoC and Haderus from time to time.

You will not receive guild bank access right away as we have had an issue in the past and do not want a reoccurrence.

Our guild members like to have fun, we joke, laugh, harass one another, we get crude and are sarcastic, so if you get "offended" easily this is NOT the guild for you.

If you're interested in joining up with us please message one of the following: GriM-728, LK-ShAdOw-620, RagingMac10 or just comment on here and leave your PSN, Thanks.
  • markisimo1nub18_ESO
    Still looking for people
    -Ragingmac10
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    We are still looking for more people, new and old to the game, to join us.
  • Wtsv
    Wtsv
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested. Psn: shieldwall66
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Wtsv wrote: »
    I'm interested. Psn: shieldwall66

An invite was sent. Thanks for the interest.
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting players.
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Too bad people don't understand commitments...Still recruiting for our small guild, we plan to keep it small so it's more personable.
    Edited by GriM_728 on May 11, 2017 8:53PM
  • markisimo1nub18_ESO
    Still looking for a few pvp buddies
    -RagingMac10
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    We are still looking to recruit active players.
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking for PvPers to join us in Scourge. We could really use more active players.
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Recruiting experienced and inexperienced players, new and old players. Come kick around in scourge with us. :smiley:
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for some solid dps to run with us.