Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Impenetrable pariah set?

Fulcrum52
Fulcrum52
Does it exist or am I wasting time searching for it?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hrm... pre T1 you're wasting your time, it should been updated to have impenetrable trait,

That being said, I haven't seen one...
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Fulcrum52
    Fulcrum52
    Using the uesp advanced item finder I found out there's only one unique shoulder piece from a quest that has impenetrable.
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Impen pariah is overkill. The armor sets puts you way way way over res cap using heavy armor (37k fully buffed) Use jewlery as you can get it in robust and shield and weapons and use medium armor. More power and end up just as tanky as using medium whilst being more powerful and having medium armor passives.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Spent a lot of time trying this set in PVP and it felt weaker than using bloodspawn 2 piece. I suppose it has something to do with the way it procs, but I was extremely disappointed as it looks very good on paper.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spent a lot of time trying this set in PVP and it felt weaker than using bloodspawn 2 piece. I suppose it has something to do with the way it procs, but I was extremely disappointed as it looks very good on paper.

The best I've seen it used was with vampire. To make the whole thing work you'd have to have a decent health pool for maximum efficiency. The whole things screams healthar to me. Mist form, vampire, pariah, (honestly I would still use impen as burst really is the bane of sets like pariah)

Lol, to be a jerk you could combine it with Guile, that way as you get hit you get more mitigation and they can't heal (taking a page from @thelon s bubonic build.

I also hear Troll King, despite the vampire's reduced health regen passive, can still be very effective.

Troll king, Pariah and guile maybe? Healthar prob?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds