Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gloria Fausta showed up alive???

Balad
Balad
She died! I witnessed that!

In the quest "Lineage of Tooth and Claw", she drank a poison, died, and I took her blood. I handed her blood to cure Duke Sebastien's lycanthropy, who said something about Faolchu needs to pay for her death. Now, in the end of the quest "Angof the Gravesinger" she was at Cath Bedraud talking to me! And she was also at Supernal Dreamers Camp later on! How is that possible?

Anyone else saw that in the game?

Best Answer

• FlaviusVoyage
    FlaviusVoyage
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, it happened in my game too. I searched everywhere for an explanation, but only found a mention in Reddit. Broke slightly my immersion in the game, but I convinced myself that there might be a reason for that (I just don't know yet.) Ah, the beauty of RPG.
    Answer ✓
  • Mystrius_Archaion
    Mystrius_Archaion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't remember doing that quest, must have once, but it's easily explainable how she could be alive....
    You did poison her and did take her blood, but was it explicitly stated that she was dead? You can draw blood, or open a wound and drain blood, from an unconscious target and maybe it wasn't lethal.
  • Balad
    Balad
    I don't remember doing that quest, must have once, but it's easily explainable how she could be alive....
    You did poison her and did take her blood, but was it explicitly stated that she was dead? You can draw blood, or open a wound and drain blood, from an unconscious target and maybe it wasn't lethal.

"Objective: Decide Gloria will Live or Decide Gloria will Die"

Also, Duke Sebastien said her death needs to be avenged. So this is not so easily explainable. :(
    Edited by Balad on April 4, 2017 2:41PM
  • Toophat82
    Toophat82
    Same just happened to me looks like a bug or mistake on developer's behalf not something intentional Im sure of because she specifically states she must die to save the duke and you watch her die too and lastly the duke confirms her death and tells you her death must be avenged. Hopefully they fix this because it does break immersion and just like in any good RPG not only is immersion important but particularly as it pertains to the story.
  • Balad
    Balad
    Toophat82 wrote: »
    Same just happened to me looks like a bug or mistake on developer's behalf not something intentional Im sure of because she specifically states she must die to save the duke and you watch her die too and lastly the duke confirms her death and tells you her death must be avenged. Hopefully they fix this because it does break immersion and just like in any good RPG not only is immersion important but particularly as it pertains to the story.

Agree 100% :smile: