The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

AD Haderus needs your help. For the Queen

deaneboltonrwb17_ESO
AD Haderus needs your help. For the Queen. Come on guys we need to get EMP back
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Uh, Xbone/Ps4/PC? For the Queen otherwise, who would not want to serve a young woman who in real life is a part time vampire? Slave to the p...Queen. (Almost said princess..)
    The Flyers
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Need platform and server?
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FlyLionel wrote: »
    Uh, Xbone/Ps4/PC? For the Queen otherwise, who would not want to serve a young woman who in real life is a part time vampire? Slave to the p...Queen. (Almost said princess..)

Good question . We are in PVP and combat skill forum . OP is a master of suspense .
  • deaneboltonrwb17_ESO
    For the Queen on PC ofcourse :-)
    Edited by deaneboltonrwb17_ESO on March 31, 2017 6:50PM
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

AD will have emp soon enough . Haderus is just a emp swapping campaign on PC .
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD in fact has emp and all scrolls right now, as they do every day before prime time. Haderus does NOT need more AD.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azuras on xbox has been red for over a week... just wanted to leave that here
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

NA, EU? Its like pulling teeth!

Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • THEDKEXPERIENCE
    THEDKEXPERIENCE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Azuras on xbox has been red for over a week... just wanted to leave that here

Shhhhhhh ... it's been glorious.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD flips the map yellow almost every night. I don't see why a stupid emp swapping buff campaign rates a PVP forum post.

#deleteHaderus
  • deaneboltonrwb17_ESO
    Biro123 wrote: »

NA, EU? Its like pulling teeth!

HAHA apologies EU
  • Floki_Vilgerdarson
    Floki_Vilgerdarson
    ✭✭✭✭

You really need help on AD just because Haderus Xbox NA has been the only semi balanced campaign?

AD is bandwagon zerg boys and girls. No skill, just numbers.
  • deaneboltonrwb17_ESO

You really need help on AD just because Haderus Xbox NA has been the only semi balanced campaign?

You are not really good at making assumptions are you
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You put an unnecessary "the"

freddie5.jpg
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Floki_Vilgerdarson
    Floki_Vilgerdarson
    ✭✭✭✭

No, I don't assume, I play more than you sleep.
  • deaneboltonrwb17_ESO

No, I don't assume, I play more than you sleep.

Well in that case stop assuming
  • Durham
    Durham
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haderous PC is awsome if you would like to avoid lag... last night 3 bars of population Red and Yellow..2 bars Blue ...
    Haderous has responsive pvp where your abilities actually go off... You can do weapon swaps small group play is strong...
    PVP DEADWAIT
    PVP The Unguildables
  • deaneboltonrwb17_ESO
    Durham wrote: »
    Haderous PC is awsome if you would like to avoid lag... last night 3 bars of population Red and Yellow..2 bars Blue ...
    Haderous has responsive pvp where your abilities actually go off... You can do weapon swaps small group play is strong...

Yes I enjoy pvp in Haderus
  • KaraBela94
    KaraBela94
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haderus is great :)
    AD can have TF ;)
    Yasin Pascha - Stamina DK - DC
    Eroglu Yasin - Stamina Warden - DC
  • deaneboltonrwb17_ESO
    KaraBela94 wrote: »
    Haderus is great :)
    AD can have TF ;)