The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Cyrodiil rewards drops

Father_X_Zombie
Father_X_Zombie
✭✭✭✭
So when are the rewards from the worthy from Cyrodiil going to change? Its been stale for a while. Its been the same since Thieves Guild so im sure everyone has gotten enough lekis and marksmen. These sets need to go to a Cyrodiil loot vendor and new sets need to be put in their place.
GT: AK x Zombie

Marcurio Avidius - Breton Sorcerer - The Flawless Conquerer - General
Raven Avidius - Imperial Nightblade - Stormproof
Cicero Avidius - Imperial Templar - First Sergeant
Audens Avidius - Breton Templar - Stormproof
Jimi Hendrix - Redguard Dragonknight - Stormproof
Leliana Artaine - Breton Nightblade - Stormproof
Brutus Decinus - Imperial Sorcerer - Stormproof AD
Wait aren't you DC - Dark elf Nightblade EP
Achilleus Infernium - Breton Dragonknight
Claudia Aurella - Imperial Warden
DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Give us at least a small chance for all overland and BOP dungeon / trials sets to drop. Or add these sets to Cyrodiil AP vendor.
  • Takuto
    Takuto
    ✭✭✭
    I'd be happy if they just sent gold in the reward for the worthy bags. No matter what set they add to the bag, it'll be worthless in quick order, so it is just junk to have to go through the extra step of deconstructing or vendoring.

Amazing how lucrative doing crafting writs is compared to how awful the PvP rewards are.

What would be awesome is if I could go tell general whats-its-name in cyrodil to just send me alchemy mats for my 'rewards' so I can better keep myself in potions without having to play the completely idiotic 'picking flowers' mini-game.
    Eternal Destiny (PC/NA)
    Dead Wait (PC/NA Haderus AD)
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The overland sets can be bought with AP at the Cyrodiil vendors . Rewards for the worthy items won't change until they make new PVP sets . You can also buy mats with AP at the vendors but ROTW are limited to Cyrodiil sets .
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The overland sets can be bought with AP at the Cyrodiil vendors .

The way this works currently, with a "Glenumbra container" or "Malabal Tor container," you have to buy way too many of these just to even get a crack at an item from the set you want, let alone any specific item from that set, and forget about traits.

It's cheaper to buy a monster helm. I don't know who wastes their AP on these boxes.
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    The overland sets can be bought with AP at the Cyrodiil vendors .

The way this works currently, with a "Glenumbra container" or "Malabal Tor container," you have to buy way too many of these just to even get a crack at an item from the set you want, let alone any specific item from that set, and forget about traits.

It's cheaper to buy a monster helm. I don't know who wastes their AP on these boxes.

Me, over 3mil AP trying to get a spinners inferno to sell as I already have one lol

DC NA XB1

RIP XB1 NA Chillrend 2015-2017
    Home to emp farmers and roleplayers
    Put out of its misery by Brian Wheeler

• Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd imagine a change will come with Morrowind. The sets are stupidly common and not worth anything. More gold say maybe 1.5k per reward would be nice instead of set piece. Or rarer drops of set pieces and 1k gold at a time. That way the set pieces would at least be worth something. Although honestly I'd like to see a bop set piece thrown in once I'm a while, monster sets would be cool. If they implement a token system then that would also make a great reward.
  • Father_X_Zombie
    Father_X_Zombie
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    I'd imagine a change will come with Morrowind. The sets are stupidly common and not worth anything. More gold say maybe 1.5k per reward would be nice instead of set piece. Or rarer drops of set pieces and 1k gold at a time. That way the set pieces would at least be worth something. Although honestly I'd like to see a bop set piece thrown in once I'm a while, monster sets would be cool. If they implement a token system then that would also make a great reward.

The gold from rewards does need to be raised by ALOT. 150g? LOL it should be at least 500-1k

DC NA XB1