The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need more Guild Slots

kylewwefan
kylewwefan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Can we get some more guild slots. 5 is just not cutting it anymore. Or for awhile now. Maybe add some more bank space too while you're at it.
  • Joesthar
    Joesthar
    ✭✭✭
    Nope.
    Edited by Joesthar on March 31, 2017 2:43PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    if a player is wanting more than 5 guilds it's clear that some of the guilds are not meeting their needs since drop some.

A player in 3 to 4 non trade guilds is probably not doing much for any of the guilds their in as it is.

No need to add more. Bad for the game overall.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks a lot. 4 active guilds and having issues getting groups together. Finder is broke af.
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think we need more Guild Slots.

Guild Traders on the other hand...
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
  • Potenza
    Potenza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why not have more guild slots? It would allow for more items available for sale. Right now I use 4 sales guilds and one social pvp guild. I always have more stuff to sell then the allotted slots and it sits in my inventory until other items are sold.

More items for sale gives more choices for people to buy.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    Can we get some more guild slots. 5 is just not cutting it anymore. Or for awhile now. Maybe add some more bank space too while you're at it.
    What roles do these current guilds fill for you and what are you requiring the additional ones for?

Five should be more than enough unless you want into multiple trade guilds.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get some more guild slots.
    Better idea .. scrap the fautous guild-based loleconomy and implement what every other MMO has and stop trying to make ESO a special snowflake.

I'd love to know what small percentage of players are actually selling stuff with a guild, I've played since B14 and never, ever, sold an item that way and never will, nor have I bought much, trying to search for something specific is beyond painful.

• kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    2 trials guild, 2 social/ trader and a bank. I don't really need the bank so much anymore as most things are bound, but still.
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Unless they increase the number of items you can list on guild trader, currently if you want to earn gold it's best to have at least 2 or 3 trading guilds.

Many players then need more slots to join PVE guild, Trials guild, RP guild, PVP guild, bank guild, dueling guild, and soon there will be battlegrounds guilds. And if you speak other languages beside English, you might want to join Portuguese, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese or German guild etc
    Edited by IcyDeadPeople on March 31, 2017 7:45PM
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KerinKor wrote: »
    Better idea .. scrap the fautous guild-based loleconomy and implement what every other MMO has and stop trying to make ESO a special snowflake.

I'd love to know what small percentage of players are actually selling stuff with a guild, I've played since B14 and never, ever, sold an item that way and never will, nor have I bought much, trying to search for something specific is beyond painful.

I make about 100k a day, through 2 trading guilds, selling motifs and furnishing designs. Sometimes purple jewelry.

But I wish there was some distinction between Social guilds and trading guilds. Wish there was more "guild loyalty"
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks a lot. 4 active guilds and having issues getting groups together. Finder is broke af.

Maybe the guilds your in are not active in the same areas as you. Try looking for guilds that meet your needs.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I make about 100k a day, through 2 trading guilds, selling motifs and furnishing designs. Sometimes purple jewelry.

But I wish there was some distinction between Social guilds and trading guilds. Wish there was more "guild loyalty"
    This is a big one for me. After running a guild it was annoying to hear "Oh I will do that with my other guild" or "I can't tonight I am with my other guild".
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

This is a big one for me. After running a guild it was annoying to hear "Oh I will do that with my other guild" or "I can't tonight I am with my other guild".

Yes, hard to form relationships when everyone jumps ship all the time.
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • Argawarga
    Argawarga
    ✭✭✭✭
    ... I wish there was some distinction between Social guilds and trading guilds.

There is though. It's up to guilds to make this distinction themselves (and for new members to ask).

It's not easy to secure a decent guild trader. I doubt there's a single guild in Mournhold that doesn't consider themselves a trading guild.
    Edited by Argawarga on March 31, 2017 5:35PM
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. learn to guild loyalty.
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why should anyone in any of your guilds want to put themselves out to group with someone who's in 3 other guilds?

I never did understand the reason for multiple guild membership, it guarantees that hardly anyone is committed to any sense of guild loyalty or community spirit.
  • DMuehlhausen
    DMuehlhausen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello I'd be fine with just one. You wouldn't have the competition for the guild stores which would make it more accessible to small guilds
  • Duckbutta
    Duckbutta
    ✭✭✭

"Active"
    Daggerfall Covenant [NA/PC] - Requiem | Elder Scrolls Exchange | Nightfighters | Ethereal Traders Union | Centuria Invictus

Smush M’gush | Orsimer | Stam DK DPS [Trials Guide] [vMA Guide]
    Bill Clawsby | Khajiit | Stam NB PvP/DPS
    Yolo Swagginborn | Breton | Mag Templar DPS [vMA Guide]
    Tastes-Like-Chícken | Argonian | Mag DK Tank
    Cholo Laggins | Altmer | Mag NB DPS [vMA Guide]
    Critney Spearz | Redguard | Stam Templar DPS
    Michael Boltin | Imperial | Stam Sorc DPS
    Sherlock Ohms | Altmer | Mag Sorc DPS
    Pyro Ren | Dunmer | Mag DK DPS
    Mules-All-Gear | Argonian | Mag Templar Healer
    Lil Bossmer | Bosmer | Stam Warden DPS
  • ComboBreaker88