Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Pay 2... Lose

• geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Griffe wrote: »
    @milkbox May I join?

606534Screenshot20170331191853.png

is that a tail - or, are you just really happy to be holding that broom?
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    bought the broom, lol
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I bought them. I don't know that I will ever use them for anything but I just had to have them.

Hmmm I wonder if any Guilds will do an event where their members equip themselves with bucket and broom and take to a dungeon or delve or something.
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you put a glyph on the broom and bucket?
    idea.gif
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tabbycat wrote: »
    I bought them. I don't know that I will ever use them for anything but I just had to have them.
    Hmmm I wonder if any Guilds will do an event where their members equip themselves with bucket and broom and take to a dungeon or delve or something.

Naked Nords broom and bucket dungeon runs!
    mueba.gif
  • AnnieBeGood
    AnnieBeGood
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raven%20and%20her%20broom_zps98xdsnyw.jpg

I LOVE the broom :smiley:
    Gulrosa V160 Templar -healer and master crafter
    Annie Spaceshifter V160 magica NB - just a thieving assassin, now retired
    Katerina - 'Daedric Annie' - V160 Stamina DK - now bank alt, wardrobe mistress
    Anni Bee - Vet 160Templar - pvp magica templar - Daedric Lord Slayer
    Lily Malone - stam sorc - pve goddess
    Rey of Jakku Plain - Vet 160 - magica templar dd
    Savanna - magica warden, still learning to play
    and several babies...... learning to ride
    EU server, pc and All for the Pact
    Alith, the best guild in the EU
  • acw37162
    acw37162
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If ZOS had been even more trolly they could have named it the bucket and broom of dreams.
  • Arciris
    Arciris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Can you put a glyph on the broom and bucket?
    idea.gif

Yes, you can enchant them with a level 1 glyph >:)
  • Shanjijri
    Shanjijri
    ✭✭✭✭
    @geonsocal My tail. You know, my tail.
  • geonsocal
    geonsocal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Griffe wrote: »
    @geonsocal My tail. You know, my tail.

well then - that is one stiff tail ya got there @Griffe :)
    PVP Campaigns Section: Playstation NA and EU (Gray Host) - This Must be the Place
  • MisterBigglesworth
    MisterBigglesworth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What, no 2-piece bonus?!
    Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
  • Wonky_Jr
    Wonky_Jr
    ✭✭
    Can you deconstruct them for mats?
  • MisterBigglesworth
    MisterBigglesworth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really we do it without like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical: the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth. Right? The brain, more important than the mouth, is the brain. The brain is much more important.
  • Rewws
    Rewws
    ✭✭✭
    KaiVox22 wrote: »
    Would be nice if ZOS actually gave us those items for free.

Or made them a costume or something

at first I thought it was a costume, honestly they should've caught up on that idea long ago since we cant dye our weapons, but I would love to have a broom as a staff or twohander skin it would be a fun change. Also I think adding little funny things like these gives the game some flavour so I don't mind.
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Wish ESO would let us have a snap chat in game that makes the screenies look like movies ha.
    IE:

PvQ2m3Z.jpg
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Broom duels all round!
  • Number_51
    Number_51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do these things scale in reverse? The lower my character level is, when viewing them in the bank and in inventory, the better the stats. My level 3 mule sees the same armor stats on the bucket as a monster helm. Level 3: 2341 armor on bucket, 1332 damage on broom. CP capped level 50: 409 armor, 366 damage.

Or is it because of scaling that I'm seeing this effect?
    Edited by Number_51 on April 1, 2017 12:50AM
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Number_51 wrote: »
    Do these things scale in reverse? The lower my character level is, when viewing them in the bank and in inventory, the better the stats. My level 3 mule sees the same armor stats on the bucket as a monster helm. Level 3: 2341 armor on bucket, 1332 damage on broom. CP capped level 50: 409 armor, 366 damage.

Or is it because of scaling that I'm seeing this effect?

That's scaling in effect. Or at least, I think it is.
  • Rudyard
    Rudyard
    ✭✭✭
    I think these things are in the store as a result of a bet. Someone at ZOS bet that they could put anything in the store, not matter how ridiculous, and someone (or lots of someones) would buy it.
    Deacon Grim
  • Vaoh
    Vaoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I purchased both the Broom and Bucket...... right about 30 seconds later I crashed and can no longer play ESO. Apparently PSN isn't entirely working well either right now.

They sure got me..... :disappointed:
  • Messy1
    Messy1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay you pail and broom enthusiasts there's gotta be pail and broom fight clubs firming out there. I'm sure there are people planning for pail/broom only 4v4v4 contests that would be awesome!!!
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is SO HILARIOUS

Why are our devs so precious?
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
  • Gordon906
    Gordon906
    ✭✭✭
    bucket%20helmet.jpg
  • Tasear
    Tasear
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you play sorcerer...Of course you needed the broom...Or so I tell myself.

Btw if you could always quick slot if you really wanted.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can i ride that broom
  • Kay1
    Kay1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    end-is-near.jpg

Shame it takes up a gear slot :(

67a1b05ff5a924ef2fcbaee62d190f3a.jpg

Zose and they poor marketing knowledge.

Skins is what sells the most in every game but they don't want to release some, instead they release gambling crates something that is bought by the 1%.
    K1 The Big Monkey
  • I_killed_Vivec
    I_killed_Vivec
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Really... has nobody yet... oh well, I might as well...

"NERF THE BROOM! The Broom/Bucket combo is stupidly over-powered!!!"

"That ridiculously over-powered broom has totally ruined my PvP experience. And as for immersion... don't get me started! It's well known that brooms weren't invented until the third age!"

Soon to be followed by...

"Nerf the broom for PvP if you like, but hands off my PvE broom!"