The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Stam Sorc Character

ESOMark
ESOMark
Hello everyone,

I was thinking Bantu making a new character that is a stam sorc and was wondering if anyone can just give me information on the basis of the class such as race which I have heard orc and red guard are the best options?

I am more of a pve player looking to complete vma and do dungeons/trials.

Any information will be helpful.

Thanks

• ESOMark
    ESOMark
    About*
  • getemshauna
    getemshauna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Definetly Redguard.
    Founder of Call of the Undaunted
    Youtube Channel
  • The_Old_Goat
    The_Old_Goat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have played both Khajit and Redguard stamsorcs at max level, from dungeons, solo dungeon farming to trials and my Redguard always feels the most survivable for all of these situations. The Khajit pulls slightly more dps but the difference is very slight.
  • shack80
    shack80
    ✭✭✭
    If you look at the upcoming update which will nerf the stamina and magica recovery I would definetly go for Redguard. Khajit has been the best so far for dps wise, but your sustain kinda is your dps so with the upcoming update you should be aware of this.