The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

How about a panda pet or mount?

mnznp
mnznp
✭✭
It will be a reskined bear anyway, panda is also a fierce beast in the wild, why not?
Edited by mnznp on March 30, 2017 8:42AM

Best Answer

• Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They did one already as a limited run, so sadly you've missed it.

Masked Bear

f078b17bb49335d41d36882c13c1b78c.jpg
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Answer ✓
  • mnznp
    mnznp
    ✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

Masked Bear

Omg I kind of like it...that's pretty sad to miss the opportunity to buy one
  • RapidUrsa
    RapidUrsa
    ✭✭✭✭
    mnznp wrote: »

Masked Bear

Sadly itll probs be in the next batch of frown crates
    About Me
    Xbox One - EU
    Gamertag - RapidUrsa
    Overall CP - 500
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are slowly putting some items which were removed inside Crown Crates for people to get another chance at them.

I can't remember if they have places any limited time mounts inside these yet or not and it's not ideal as you have to play the game of trying to get the item you want from a box.

Hopefully it comes back for you to grab some time.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • mnznp
    mnznp
    ✭✭
    Tylos001 wrote: »

Masked Bear

They are slowly putting some items which were removed inside Crown Crates for people to get another chance at them.

I can't remember if they have places any limited time mounts inside these yet or not and it's not ideal as you have to play the game of trying to get the item you want from a box.

yeach thanks, I tried some crown crates and still have 100 gems to get one, guess I'll wait to the next season, it's weird that I've never seen someone ride this mount in the game...

• ArchMikem
    ArchMikem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do Pandas even exist?

The masked bear doesnt count.
    CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
    Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • MarkusLiberty
    MarkusLiberty
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a side note, I really do hope they will eventually come up with a masked bear chub. The "panda" bear is currently the only bear that never got a pet, and it kinda sucks
    *Special Snowflake*

• shadow071179
    shadow071179
    ✭✭✭
    It probeably pop up in the Crown Crates.
  • Kagetenchu
    Kagetenchu
    ✭✭✭
    On a side note, I really do hope they will eventually come up with a masked bear chub. The "panda" bear is currently the only bear that never got a pet, and it kinda sucks

The cub for the clouded senche was created for the crates was never in the store.
  • GreatGildersleeve
    GreatGildersleeve
    ✭✭✭✭
    The Colovian bear (my fav mount) had the Colovian badger pet which has also since been discontinued.
    Edited by GreatGildersleeve on April 4, 2017 9:02PM
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crown Crates are really only worth it for people who are new to the game and don't already have everything they've posted for sale over the past couple of years. For people who already have all this stuff (not me), Crates are a terrible deal.

• SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ArchMikem wrote: »
    Do Pandas even exist?
    I sure hope so, because I've seen one. :p

• Raventh
    Raventh
    they probably will put the masked bear back in
    PC-NA

LVL47 AD-Khajiit StamBlade Ra'venth

• Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Masked Bear

yeach thanks, I tried some crown crates and still have 100 gems to get one, guess I'll wait to the next season, it's weird that I've never seen someone ride this mount in the game...

Because it was like the 4th version of the bear I think. People were sick of a reskin.
  • mnznp
    mnznp
    ✭✭
    Brrrofski wrote: »

Masked Bear

Because it was like the 4th version of the bear I think. People were sick of a reskin.

That sounds pretty reasonable...