The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

WTH, no jester pie in Cyrodiil?

Vapirko
Vapirko
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Why can't we have increased experience gains in pvp?? I'm pretty bored with PvE atm and really only go to farm, seems a bit unfair that we don't get the experience bonus. Is there a reason for it?
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think the way the jubilee cake worked, you had to activate the memento outside of Cyrodiil, but the buff stays after you enter.
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm I'll try again, I guess it's over/almost over now. I thought it seemed to disable it.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can't use mementos within Cyrodiil any more, this also applies to XP booster ones sadly.

The buff should carry over as IcyDeadPeople said, but you'll have to leave every two hours if you want it to keep running.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Better than nothing I suppose
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Mementos cannot be used in Cyro anymore due to certain players fragile emotional threshold.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • VoiDGhOs7
    VoiDGhOs7
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    Mementos cannot be used in Cyro anymore due to certain players fragile emotional threshold.

Indeed,but hey they prefer the old tee-bag emote instead which never gets old... :D
  • IcyDeadPeople
    IcyDeadPeople
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I thought it was because they attract deer
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    VoiDGhOs7 wrote: »

Indeed,but hey they prefer the old tee-bag emote instead which never gets old... :D

Whenever stealthing gets took out of the game, this will also be no longer an issue.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons