The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

vDSA Stage 9 crashes games, PS4 EU

gentomann
gentomann
We were running vdsa on sunday and got to stage 9 heading for a decent score. to say, stage 9 was/is always kind of laggy and fps go down due to lots of adds and fancy effects i guess. in 2nd round on 2nd wave of adds suddenly everybody except for me had their games crashed to bluescreen at the same moment (when i died to a 15k ghost hit (the one that fears) while blocking lol. don't think it caused the crashes anyways). score is gone, gg.
we tried again: in the same spot - 2nd wave of adds - my groupmates had their games crashed again (ghost hit me for 5k w/o blocking.. just mentioning). they logged back in and we tried a third time.. this time only our tank crashed, the two others didnt. me myself had no trouble except for the on stage 8 always kinda low fps.
we are on PS4 EU. vdsa is totally broken for us at this point, we're not going to waste more time in there. wondering if anybody else is having issues on stage 9?

e: its ofc stage 9, not stage 8. sorry bout that
Edited by gentomann on March 30, 2017 1:56PM