The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Casual, sane, middle-aged male looking for likeminded guild

BigRonnyRawlins
BigRonnyRawlins
Soul Shriven
Anyone looking for a level 31 Nightblade who doesn't entirely know what the hell is going on...?

PSN: Stringerbalds

Thanks!

I won't (might) let you down,
  • rov33r
    rov33r
    Soul Shriven
    Hey man, I'm looking for some mates to form a stabile pve team. Im around 300cp and can help you out to get along with stuff. Im 32 with family, kids and regular job and usually play in the evenings (21cet+). I cleared most of the vet content but I want to have mates to progress with further, people who don't quit on first wipe etc and can help you/wait till you level up :)

Feel free to add me if what I wrote suits you :)

psnid: rov33rek

PS1 - anyone else who feels the same can add me as well.

PS2 - I hope PS1 won't steal your topic, I just try to be helpfull ;)
    Edited by rov33r on April 5, 2017 4:55PM
  • BigRonnyRawlins
    BigRonnyRawlins
    Soul Shriven
    Hey man, that's awesome. Let me add you and I'll see you next time I'm on.

Started playing Ghost Recon Wildlands but looking to get back into ESO soon.

Thanks mate and take care,