The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

The #1 leaderboard rank for battlegrounds reward

Lord_MK
Lord_MK
✭✭✭
We need a fan like in oblivion Zos. No lie this would be enough for it to be worthwhile and it wouldn't break elder scrolls lore to just make a new fan. He should also be able to do bow and dance emotes. This would be the ultimate role play feature. If you lose #1 you lose your fan. Sounds like an appropriate reward comparable to emperor in my opinion. What harm would it do. Grinding a leaderboard deserves recognition.

What do you all think about Zos adding the fan from oblivion to reward top players in battlegrounds? Or do you think another reward is necessary ? I think top 100 or top 25 should get things too but this thread is solely about what you get for being at the top
  • UppGRAYxDD
    UppGRAYxDD
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prob be just a title and some sort of furniture or trophy to display at your ingame house...
    "Stendarr's mercy be upon you, for the vigil has none to spare."
  • Lord_MK
    Lord_MK
    ✭✭✭
    UppGRAYxDD wrote: »
    Prob be just a title and some sort of furniture or trophy to display at your ingame house...

Well I mean that'd be cool too as long as it's not lame ya know ?
  • Gilvoth
    Gilvoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that would be awesome to have that fan from oblivion as a unlock for playing in the battlegrounds.
    you should not have to be on leaderboards to get it unlocked tho.
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Itll probably be vicius death, fassalas, and wall repairs or stacks of level 10 mats.
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gold maelstorm flame staff sharpened !!!
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about battle ground plunders. 12K gold after every match for the winning team.Or good mats for teams in the top 20.
  • Lord_MK
    Lord_MK
    ✭✭✭
    KingJ wrote: »
    How about battle ground plunders. 12K gold after every match for the winning team.Or good mats for teams in the top 20.

That's sounds op asf lol. 12k for winning a match ? I'd live in there

• t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lord_MK wrote: »

More like rewards for the worthy and like 210 gold pieces.

Or how about a whole new currency with a whole new set of items to buy...... yea thats totally going to happen. Maybe call it battle tickets.
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bruh that's the plan.
  • Forztr
    Forztr
    ✭✭✭✭
    the leader boards are just participation rewards so nothing too special I hope
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm stoked for battlegrounds, no zergs finally.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That sounds reasonable given matches last 15 minutes and most likely require constant use of potions etc.

<Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• FloppyTouch
    FloppyTouch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Vma sharpen staff
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    will probably be new sets of pvp gear, thats aimed more for battleground pvp, like boost 4 man pvp groups with shields and such
  • KingJ
    KingJ
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

That sounds reasonable given matches last 15 minutes and most likely require constant use of potions etc.
    Agreed Battleground plunder for the winning team.Someone should ask them about that in the AUA tomorrow.
  • Ahk1lleez
    Ahk1lleez
    ✭✭✭
    There honestly should be rewards that are comparable to vMA and vDSA weapons. A new title would only give incentive for a short time, as many would not care to acquire it and it wouldn't take long for those who wished to do so to get it. The current rewards given at the end of campaigns in PVP give absolutely no incentive to actually play objective based pvp in Cyrodiil...they would most certainly not give enough incentive to score high on weekly leaderboards in Battlegrounds.

By giving weekly rewards comparable to vMA and vDSA weapons not only will you ensure that all the hard work you've put into creating these battlegrounds is appreciated, you'll also give players that don't wish to play PVE a chance to be more competitive in battlegrounds and Cyrodiil. But that's just like....you know....my opinion man.

edit : I'm not saying that these weapons should be AS powerful as vMA and vDSA weapons. Just viable alternatives in lieu of them.
    Edited by Ahk1lleez on March 29, 2017 2:50PM
  • utb99
    utb99
    ✭✭✭
    Weekly rewards that are worth:

#1 Team should get title, gold, AP, random set piece that is gold quality (preferably a new BG oriented one or at least something usable in pvp), random purple set piece(pvp oriented), and random new gold quality furnishing.

#2-10 Teams should get less gold, less AP, random purple set piece (pvp oriented), and a random new purple quality furnishing.

#11-25 Teams should get lesser gold, lesser AP, random blue set piece (pvp oriented) and random blue quality furnishing.

#26-50 Teams should get lesserer gold, lesserer AP, random green set piece (pvp oriented) and random green quality furnishing.

All other teams get token gold and AP along with a random white furnishing

At the end of every BG you should get a little gold, AP, and maybe like a random pvp reward like rewards of the worthy. A token system to redeem rewards would be lit too.

Play of the Game/MVP would be lit as well and could give a better rewards to the designated player(s)
    'The gods can turn anything to good' -Martin Septim