The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How to sell nirnhorned weapons fast?

Shroom
Shroom
✭✭
For some reason I have four nirnhorned weapons for researching up in auction, but I can't sell. I've even lowered the price a bit but no ones buying, any suggestions?
  • Reivax
    Reivax
    ✭✭✭✭
    I see most weapons aimed at researching nirnhoned trait at around 14-15k. What are you trying to sell at?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also most people put off Nirn until last, because it is rare and expensive; and really serves no purpose other than being the 9th trait. So, they move slowly. I have listed the Craglorn Reward items and they can take one to two months to sell and I listing them for 8K to 9K

Edited by Nestor on March 28, 2017 5:42PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Reorx_Holybeard
    Reorx_Holybeard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like more Nirn weapons for research these days are going for around 14k on PC-NA as Reivax has mentioned. What are you trying to sell them for and are you on a well visited trader? If you are on a difficult to reach trader or want to sell them fast try a lower price like 12-13k.

getSalesImage.php?id=13032&width=750&height=400&view=all&timeperiod=&.png
    http://esosales.uesp.net/viewSales.php?viewsales=13032

Edited by Reorx_Holybeard on March 28, 2017 6:02PM
    Reorx Holybeard -- NA/PC
    Founder/Admin of www.uesp.net -- UESP ESO Guilds
    Creator of the "Best" ESO Build Editor
    I'm on a quest to build the world's toughest USB drive!
  • mexicutioner915
    Is this type of data available on Xbox??
  • phidonk526
    phidonk526
    ✭✭
    Is this type of data available on Xbox??

unfortunately not. Our best hope on xbox is to go trader hopping and searching for what others are selling for.
    CP 160 Magic DK
    CP 160 Magic Templar
    CP 160 Magic NB
    CP 160 Stam Templar
    CP 160 Stam NB
    CP 160 Stam Sorc

• Shroom
    Shroom
    ✭✭
    Reivax wrote: »
    I see most weapons aimed at researching nirnhoned trait at around 14-15k. What are you trying to sell at?

• Lake
    Lake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since you're on PC, do you use the Tamriel Trade Centre addon to publicly list your wares on the site?

Nirnhoned 2H / Nirnhoned 1H
  • Reivax
    Reivax
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shroom wrote: »

I am surprised, then. I've been finishing up researching traits over last 2-3 months and 10k nirnhoned weapons would be a good price.
    Message me the location of your guildstore, I'll come see if I need any of the ones you're selling.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    10k nirn weapons are a super good deal - but rather than lowering the price, ask in zone if anyone needs them. Potent nirn goes for 9-12k each, so wouldn't be surprised to find people buying the 8k ones for deconstruction.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Shroom
    Shroom
    ✭✭
    Shroom wrote: »

I am surprised, then. I've been finishing up researching traits over last 2-3 months and 10k nirnhoned weapons would be a good price.
    Message me the location of your guildstore, I'll come see if I need any of the ones you're selling.
    Sadly none of my guilds have traders this week :(. Message me at @Shroomaay