Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Jester's Banner, Jester's Banner, Jester's Banner...

Lord_Xenofex
Lord_Xenofex
✭✭
I've been doing the Jester Event since it started, and only twice did I get a useless blue recipe. Rest of the time? You guessed it: Jester's Banner. Based on talking to others, I'm not the only one with this problem. Getting real old running the event cycle only to open up 3 Banners in a row. Did ZOS mess up the RNG for this event or is this really running as intended? The New Life Festival was much better in this respect; you had more variety of quests, more boxes to open, more variety of things to pick up etc. Getting real tired of seeing those darn banners. Anyone else experiencing this?

One redeemer for this event: the Jester personality. After seeing a whole crew rocking it in PvP, I knew it was an insta-buy for me, haha.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had more banners than anything else, although my last three rewards were all purple recipes.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • xSkullfox
    xSkullfox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1m85jt.jpg
    Groupfinder:
    The worst part is when it finally puts you in a group, your healer turns into a werewolf, your tank has 14k HP and the dps is heavy armor, using a restro staff and a two handed sword on the backbar. Then comes the 15 minute penalty before the cycle starts anew.

Rulz of Morrowind:
    • The first rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • The second rule of Morrowind is: You do not talk about Morrowind.
    • Third rule of Morrowind: Someone yells NDA stuff, uploads images, streams, the game is over.
    • Fourth rule: only invited players can test.
    • Fifth rule: one invite at a time, fellas.
    • Sixth rule: crying or bashing on pts.
    • Seventh rule: NDA will go on as long as they have to.
    • And the eighth and final rule: If this is your first invite at Morrowind, you have to play.
  • Blacksmoke
    Blacksmoke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yesterday it was my only reward.. 3 jester banners.. they shouldnt be purple.. maybe green at most x.x
    Champion point: 645
    Characters
    Ganlian Stormian - AD - Dungeon healer - Templar - Crafter
    Ondaril Stormian - AD - Trail DPS - Sorcerer
    Shagrod gro-Bolmog - AD - PVP - Dragonknight
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm going to make a jesters banner forest in my house.
  • Olupajmibanan
    Olupajmibanan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    One simply cannot have enough jester baners.
  • Runs
    Runs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    LordGavus wrote: »

I was going to do the same but even if the rest of the Noble house is empty, I can only store 700 of the banners. What am I to do with the rest?
    Edited by Runs on March 28, 2017 6:54AM
    Runs| Orc NightbladeChim-el Adabal| Dunmer TemplarM'air the Honest| Khajiit Templar
    Oddity| Altmer SorcerorDrizlo| Orc DragonKnightLady Ra Gada| Redguard Sorceror
    Taste-of-Hist-Sap| Argonian NightbladeWar'den Peace| Khajiit WardenLittle Warden Annie Altmer Warden
    Ports with Blood| Breton TemplarDirty-Old-Man| Dunmer DragonKnightEyes-of-the-Sun| Argonian DragonKnight
    Bleak Mystique| Nord WardenPolychronopolous| Imperial SorcerorBullcrit| Khajiit Nightblade
    PC NA CP 1250+ and still a noob
    At Writs End - A place to complete master writs
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There aren't that many rewards...a rune box, one green, one blue and two purple recipes. The banner is likely the default reward for a non-rare drop.
  • Kram8ion
    Kram8ion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JB blues :/
    ps4eu
    Kramm stam man kittyblade

• KeiruNicrom
    KeiruNicrom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the best april fools. A furniture no one likes during an event about trolling people. Well played ZOS
  • LordGavus
    LordGavus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Runs wrote: »

I was going to do the same but even if the rest of the Noble house is empty, I can only store 700 of the banners. What am I to do with the rest?

You'll need another house for storage :D
  • WanderingBeithe
    WanderingBeithe
    ✭✭✭
    the best april fools. A furniture no one likes during an event about trolling people. Well played ZOS

Omg... I was all upset about the 9 I have for 2 and a half days worth of jester Quests. This never occurred to me.... This must be true because it is too damn perfect. O.O
    If it has a tail it is meant to be eaten.

• Tryxus
    Tryxus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Name your house: The BANNERed Mare :p
    "The Oak's Promise: stand strong, stay true, and shelter all"
    Tryxus of the Undying Song - Warden - PC/EU/DC
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you OP. Im in the same boat. Banner, Banner, Banner, still need that darn recipe.

I do have 3 gold branches tho...

Anyone need a branch for the recipe (you know, the one people want)
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Sigtric
    Sigtric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't have any good comments for this thread, so I offer you all my Jester's Banners instead.

Stormproof: Vibeke - 50 EP mDragonknight | Savi Dreloth - 50 EP Magsorc | Sadi Dreloth - 50 EP Magblade | Sigtric Stormaxe - 50 EP Stamsorc | Valora Dreloth - 50 EP Magplar | Sigtric the Unbearable 50 EP Stam Warden
    Scrub: Chews-on-Beavers - 50 EP DK Tank | Vera the Wild - 50 EP magicka Warden | Sigtric the Axe - 50 EP Dragonknight Crafter | Sigtric the Blade - 50 EP Lost Nightblade | Sigtric the Savage - 50 EP magicka Templar | Vibeka Shadowblade - 50 Ep Stealthy Ganky Nightblade |

Show Me Your Dunmer
    [/center]
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I posted in another thread :
    x0CK9DN.png

Not much other use for them...

Edited by Saoirse_Siobhan on March 28, 2017 5:28PM
    PC/EU DC
  • MasterSpatula
    MasterSpatula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    21 reward boxes last night . I stayed up WAY too late, running seven characters through the event, determined to get JUST ONE purple recipe. Yeah, about that....

1 Jester's Coins recipe.
    2 Princess' Delight recipe.
    18 Jester's Banner.

I think ZOS and I have very different ideas on how one should celebrate a light-hearted event.
    "A probable impossibility is preferable to an improbable possibility." - Aristotle
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Think I have more rune boxes than banners. Lol
  • Rouven
    Rouven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those banners are the reason I stopped doing the dailies after getting everything related for the achievements.

I am still contemplating for the title on a second character. Since at least they only use up one inventory spot I'm not all too mad about it.
    Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only been getting the green recipie, jester banners, and gold momento. I have five of the latter. I just cannot get the purple recipies.
  • t3hdubzy
    t3hdubzy
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been doing the Jester Event since it started, and only twice did I get a useless blue recipe. Rest of the time? You guessed it: Jester's Banner. Based on talking to others, I'm not the only one with this problem. Getting real old running the event cycle only to open up 3 Banners in a row. Did ZOS mess up the RNG for this event or is this really running as intended? The New Life Festival was much better in this respect; you had more variety of quests, more boxes to open, more variety of things to pick up etc. Getting real tired of seeing those darn banners. Anyone else experiencing this?

One redeemer for this event: the Jester personality. After seeing a whole crew rocking it in PvP, I knew it was an insta-buy for me, haha.

Its silly that these are bound as well. My first 3 rewards were all banners, so i stopped. Luckily im in one of the best guilds ever on ps4 na morningstar and we all take care of each other.
  • Akrasjel
    Akrasjel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I prefer purple recipes.
    [PC][EU][Daggerfall Covenant]
    Akrasjel Lanate - Imperial Nightblade | 50 | CP900+
    Born: 2E 551

Member of: | Traders of the Covenant | Hammerfell Trading | Imperial Trading Company |
    Houses: Strident Springs Demesne,

• Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've opened 3 boxes and gotten 2 banners. I'm glad I'm not planning to open many more or I don't know what I'd do with them all.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I have more banners than anything else, and the banner rate seems to increase after you've completed the Festival achievements.
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450