The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Darknet - NA - PvE Focused

Nighn_9
Nighn_9
✭✭✭✭✭
"Darknet" is recruiting active CP160+ players!

-New Friendly Guild. Started 3-26-17

-Must have Discord. This will be our main voice communication for everything we do. Mic is not needed, but you should at least be able to listen.

-PvE Focused. Will be mainly doing trials once we have good enough numbers in the roster to run them as much as possible. Starting with normal trials then working our way up to veteran trials.

-Looking for players that try to be in-game as much as possible. Active players is always a good thing to have in guild :)

-Must be interested in doing Trials. There are currently 4 trials in the game right now and a 5th coming with the Morrowind expansion. We will be doing all of them. It doesn't matter if you have experience or not, we will teach mechanics and tactics if you are willing to learn :)

-Ranks go by achievements & titles earned. Better the player, higher the rank. Simply whisper me the proper achievements and I will promote you. once recruited check the guild's homepage for rank info.

-All member notes show players combat roles that they are capable of doing.

-Doesn't matter about faction

Send me a mail for an invite- @Nighn_9 (and yes my name is pronounced like "9" lol)
NA / PC
November Beta 2013
WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE