The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Magica dk pve build

pvpmaximus
Would the combination of 5 piece silk of the sun and burning spell weave and one molag kena Make insane dps because almost all the abilitys are fire based.
  • EldritchPenguin
    EldritchPenguin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silks of the Sun isn't a great set. It has a health bonus, for one, which provides no benefit to your DPS. The larger downfall, however, is the fact that the 400 Spell Damage to Fire abilities doesn't benefit from Major Sorcery.

BSW & Sun builds are great in PvP, but not as much in PvE.
    Edited by EldritchPenguin on March 28, 2017 12:01AM
    Lilelle Adlis - Dark Elf Dragonknight

Vaynothah Sailenar - Dark Elf Templar

Sherivah Telvanni - Dark Elf Sorcerer

Nephiah Telvanni - Dark Elf Nightblade
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pvpmaximus wrote: »
    Would the combination of 5 piece silk of the sun and burning spell weave and one molag kena Make insane dps because almost all the abilitys are fire based.

far from truth.

Any heavy attack lit staff using elegance/scathing mage and igneous weapons build surpass that combo with little use of magicka.
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • IlpsyducklI
    I seen some where that silks of the sun was better than BSW on a mage dk :) but everyone to there own I no I do better dps with sun than BSW.

If you are looking for Bis you would want 2 grothgar 5 BSW or sun 3 moon dancer then vsma weapons