The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Is Bow Ultimate Broken?

kylewwefan
kylewwefan
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I've seen videos of people using this thing and it seems really good, but I've been having issues. I'm only talking about in PvE which makes things somewhat more strange.

First issue is I get interrupted like every time I try to use this thing. Are the mobs really that smart all sudden?

Second big issue is targeting. Many times I'm trying to fire this thing off and it just won't respond. Now I'm spending time trying to get into a good position that will let this thing work like standing right in front of enemy. Then he interrupt me. Lame.

the ballista morph is my reason for leveling up. It looks to have much potential if it can work right.

Okay. So I really only have 2 issues. But they happen quite frequently. Like random disconnects or crash. Why am I so hooked on this broken game?