The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Container bug?

BuffyLynn
BuffyLynn
After finishing my first Jester's festival quest I received one of the jesters festival box containers. It opened just fine. But after completing the rest of the quests and receiving two more boxes, I open them but there is nothing inside. The screen seems to freeze and not load any items.

I also recently started the Dark Brotherhood quest line and received a reward satchel that's also 'empty' and an unidentified Sithis' touch weapon which has nothing once opened.

Has this happened to anyone else? I did a quick search and wasn't able find anything.

Best Answer

• LanceKalzack
    LanceKalzack
    Soul Shriven
    Same issue on PC[NA]. I use Gamepad mode and i noticed it happens more so with that then keyboard and mouse. I've learned that logging out and back in sometimes fixes it.
    Answer ✓
  • arkhamheart
    arkhamheart
    Soul Shriven
    It's been happening to me as well, I can't open any of my "Unidentified Eqiupment" bags from the db dlc and i cant find a fix
  • BuffyLynn
    BuffyLynn
    I guess I should maybe add I'm on Xbox one and NA server.

Hopefully someone knows how to fix this!
  • tara52587
    tara52587
    Soul Shriven
    I am still having this issue, as well. I'm also on Xbox one server. A fix would be nice!