The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Why do the quest journal disappear and its tabs get replaced by the mail tabs?

Highstake
Highstake
✭✭✭
This been happening eventually in the last 2 weeks: i press "J" for the quest journal to check for the master writs quests and/or tabs for achievements, but instead of that only the mail buttons can be seen. Is there anyone having something similar?

[img][/img][img][/img]Screenshot_20170327_031328.png upload image

Best Answers

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does it happen with all your add-ons off?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
    Answer ✓
  • static_recharge
    static_recharge
    ✭✭✭✭
    For me that kind of thing is a bug caused by wykkyd's mailbox addon.
    Answer ✓
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This randomly happens to me sometimes. If it doesn't go away after a few minutes, log out and back in. Its like two screens over the top of each other and nothing quite works. At least when I've seen it.
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
    Answer ✓
  • imnotanother
    imnotanother
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No idea but I like the look of your armor.
    PS4: NA - AD PSN: imnotanother (Artell Lyeselle)
    Stamina NightBlade 810+ CP - PvP/Trials/Dungeon Ready
  • Highstake
    Highstake
    ✭✭✭
    No idea but I like the look of your armor.

Crafted in hurry, Hollowjack style.
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Does it happen with all your add-ons off?

Never tried to run without addons, as i rely so much on at least 8-10 of them. Tho they are all updated, it might happen 1 or 2 aren't, cuz addon makers sometimes just can't follow the rush of the game changes/patches...
    For me that kind of thing is a bug caused by wykkyd's mailbox addon.

I don't use that addon, tho i do use wykkyd's toolbar addon.