Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Question about camera field of view

Alagras
Alagras
✭✭✭
Hey everyone

I got a problem with field of view: on the computer I usually play on, I have a quite distant camera that lets me see all around my char, and that's perfect. Now when I play on another comp, camera is so close that my toon's feet aren't on screen.

Yet I have

-Pushed "3rd person field of view" to the max in settings/camera,

-Zoomed out to the max (mousewheel by default)

-Pushed resolution to the max

I have no addon installed yet. And think that when I'll move in my addon folder from other comp, it'll fix it.... but I'm not 100% sure, and it bugs me not to know why it's this way. I play in a webcafe, often changing post, and it happens everytime.

Any insight appreciated!
  • Rainwhisper
    Rainwhisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is your "My Documents" folder syncing automatically between the two computers (using OneDrive or Dropbox or somesuch)?
  • Alagras
    Alagras
    ✭✭✭
    Is your "My Documents" folder syncing automatically between the two computers (using OneDrive or Dropbox or somesuch)?

Hey thanks for reply!

I wish it was, but I'm playing in a webcafe lately and I don't even have access to the folder, only one guy (admin) has so it's a pain... One of these days I'll catch the guy, make him copy-paste my ususal ESO/Documents folder from one comp to the other, and I'm 90% sure it'll fix it.

But it bothers me greatly not to get why. Why, when I play on a new comp, pushing all field of view settings and resolution to the max gives me so little field that I can't see my toon's feet... What exactly in my usual Documents folder does the trick.

I asked in zone chat the other day, and someone told me "I don't use addons and can push the cam some 20 meters away". It's also possible on consoles so... I don't get it.

Ah, rare disease is tough luck! xD