The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Stamina DPS: What's good?

bg22
bg22
✭✭✭✭✭
Ok... so I have the stats (I think?), but I don't have the knowledge apparently.

I know that bow/dw is meta for stam, BUT I'm not asking about that... I'm asking about 2H/DW. I just enjoy it for PvP.

What is considered "good" DPS for a StamPlar against a Robust skeleton target...? bc I don't think I'm pulling even close to "good".

Here are my stats, along with 30k stam, and 5k~ penetration.

avobgg.jpg
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    without the dots from bow you are going to drop a fair amount, but with that setup I can see 23-25k dps
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • bg22
    bg22
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    without the dots from bow you are going to drop a fair amount, but with that setup I can see 23-25k dps

On a robust skeleton? I'm at like 15k... I animation cancel, and keep my dots up. I can't seem to sniff 20k. Going to try bow to see if it makes that big of a difference. Again, I'm set up for PvP, but I feel 15k is weak for the stats I have..
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You'll be missing like 6k DPS from Hail and another 5k from Injection at least.

As a stamplar rather go 2H/Bow than DW/2H. But you guessed it, DW/Bow just outperforms everything by a few k.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade